Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
 whining and evilness >

whining and evilness

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

whining and evilness

Old 04-03-2006, 05:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: whining and evilness

Yo squirrelkilla23, so its come to this has it! Durn rodent just like kinfolk, weasels! OK if them cats are that bad, protect yerself at all times. Tote a baseball bat fer backup, they may attack you while xbow is empty. Don't post it on any forums, just pm close friends.When do we start? I am ready![&:]
Old 04-03-2006, 05:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

ok ok, i didnt do it. if i do, i'll not say when. now. can someone make fun of me for paying for stuff when i had a card at home[:@] its all good here guys. dont worrie bout me
Old 04-03-2006, 05:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Squkilla: Nah!! nobody will poke funat ya fer how ya spends yer $. Guys gotta do wqhat a guys gotta do. I think what we attempt to do here is share experiences, so maybe you can try new things and maybe save a buck or two.
Old 04-03-2006, 06:59 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Ok Rocky, I hate freakin cats and yes they have a purpose.BUT it they take a lick at me they are going to pay big time and last time. Cats are put together with spit, I think you know that. Any thing will take them out. When you go to gander mountain again get a blunt. its a tapered rubber cone that you screw into your arrow and the wide part is the buisness end. It will cream the cat like a sledgehammer. Just make sure its a chest or shoulder shot. My friends and I had to clean up a barn or cats. There were 40 cats living there and the woman living on the farm was scared of them because they would surround the house demanding food and not one of them friendly. She got scratched over and over by these pests. A mans got to do what a mans got to do. So like a Nikie comercial...just do and PM us! Oh yes no broadheads not points. Blunts work well because they do not hang in the animal. Did you ask your parents or is this clandestine? If I were your neighbour I would let you use my ten gauge or my 454 Casul. Either way vaporize the sucker if it attacked you and don't let it suffer. Kinda reminds me of the day my buddy and I were hunting pheasants and our dogs treed a cat that was killing (not eating) his pheasants. I ran back to my car and shot it in the eye with my 308. It didn't feel a thing. Entry the eye, exit the other end and into a dead tree.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Wish I was there![&:]
Old 04-03-2006, 07:19 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Don't forget that cats can transmit some awful terrible diseases with a simple scratch so don't get scratched again.
Old 04-03-2006, 07:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

lol!
Old 04-03-2006, 07:38 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Wackem and stackem
Old 04-03-2006, 07:41 PM
Fork Horn

The cat that jumped at you would have died that day in my book. Don’t make a sport out of it because it might get you into more trouble than you want. Years ago I lived in an area that was close to other houses. The neighbor across the road had a cat that ran off. For six months she put food on the porch hoping that cat would come back.

All it did was draw in more cats. My other neighbor was tired of cats hanging around like myself so he bought a trap (cage). He took the first cat to the humane society and they wanted to charge him for dropping it off. No kidding.

Over the next 4 weeks he caged 26 cats and drove them out to the country and let them go. The ones that made it to my yard weren’t so lucky.

Just keep in mind, some love em and some hate em. The ones that love em will cause you problems if they now your tucking them in for a dirt nap.
Old 04-03-2006, 07:45 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Green Pea
tucking them in for a dirt nap.
Gotta submitt that one as a famous saying!
Hey Rocky dig deep.
Old 04-04-2006, 10:02 AM
Dominant Buck

Quick Reply: whining and evilness

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.