Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
 New member (Horton Supermax 175) >

New member (Horton Supermax 175)

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

New member (Horton Supermax 175)

Old 04-02-2006, 09:01 AM

Default New member (Horton Supermax 175)

Just wanted to say hi to everyone one the forum. I just found this site about two weeks ago and have to say it is definetly my most visited site now. I just recently got into crossbow hunting, (bought my first crossbow a month ago) and got a Horton Supermax 175. Haven't shot it yet, what can I expect? I was diagnosed with multiple Sclerosis last year at the age of 24 and will not give up my bowhunting. I have been an avid bowhunter for over ten years now. Just wanted to give everyone a little of my background, and look forward to talking with everybody. Anybody here live near Staunton, VA?

Jared
Old 04-02-2006, 09:14 AM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: New member (Horton Supermax 175)

Hello Jared and welcome to this wonderful forum.
Good for you that you will not give up hunting!
I don't know if there is anyone here from VA but just post the question. The only thing I have to warn you about here is flying tree rodents, man they are mean! They bite your ankles and say bad things..... and their grumpy when they crash their RC air plane. Ya might get some protection because of the "H" word you said. Infact because we now have another "H" shooter here he's going to get inflated like a blow fish.
There's alot of fun to be had here and lots of help when you need it.
Don

Old 04-02-2006, 09:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

Welcome Jared!! Wow, you've been watching for two weeks and joined anyhow?? As you can tell, we have alot of fun here, good bunch of people. The squirrel is a rabid Horton fan, and will be thrilled you don't have an Excal. We have a resident puter genious that hunts hogs w/ a knife, and clowns like myself and Dnk. Hurry up and shoot that Horton, we all will be waiting to see how bad the bug bites you. LOL
Old 04-02-2006, 10:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

jcarltonr1 welcome to the party, glad yer on board. We will have to live down all the jumping and boasting squirrelkilla23 will do now. Were you a recruit by him. He is abit sneaky! I truely hope you enjoy shooting the xbow. Not sure if anyone is from Va. there is a fuzzy rodent from ohimeo! Watch him at all .times
Old 04-02-2006, 11:02 AM
Typical Buck

Welcome to the forum Jared, I am from NC but hunt in VA in the southwestern part in Grayson, wythe, and Smyth counties,where is Stanton.

Tar Heel

Old 04-02-2006, 11:03 AM
Dominant Buck

jcarl, I'm new myself, but Welcome!
Old 04-02-2006, 11:12 AM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Don't believe anyone here JC. They are all residents of a loonie bin! They are all crazy except for me ofcourse, I've got the release papers to prove it!
Old 04-02-2006, 11:57 AM
Fork Horn

Welcome Jcarltonr1,

If you’re civilized, prepare to be corrupted. The tree rat that their referring too is a wiry young lad with good taste. Like myself he fly’s RC airplanes and shoots a Horton. By the way squirrelly, what radio equipment do you use Futaba or JR?

Dnk, I’d have to see them papers for myself to believe they are legit.
Old 04-02-2006, 12:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

hello youngblood. i am the alpha horton around here. but i guess you can shoot one too. we must join forces and defeat the excalibur gang. use the foce youngblood. the horton will shoot it's self.
Old 04-02-2006, 12:09 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Green Pea

Welcome Jcarltonr1,

If you’re civilized, prepare to be corrupted. The tree rat that their referring too is a wiry young lad with good taste. Like myself he fly’s RC airplanes and shoots a Horton. By the way squirrelly, what radio equipment do you use Futaba or JR?

Dnk, I’d have to see them papers for myself to believe they are legit.
There is just one word on my papers Green Pea..............
EXCALIBUR! [8D]

Quick Reply: New member (Horton Supermax 175)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.