Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Crossbow Poll

Old 03-15-2006, 07:39 PM

Default RE: Crossbow Poll

ORIGINAL: Dnk

ORIGINAL: Catsclaw

ORIGINAL: thesource

DJH -

It seems unseemly (read that as cheating) that you would spam all the crossbow sites to stack the vote on this MN poll, which should, in fairness, reflect the will of MN sportsmen.
Thats odd...I didn't know all crossbow users had to post on one particular forum? Glad your on the job policing us to stay in one place and silent. It's pretty obvious to me you know nothing about who, or why, for that matter, how the crossbow is such an important tool in our hunting rights. You should read up a bit before you "ban" a weapon you don't like when you have no idea what it's all about for those of us who do use them.
U da man Catsclaw!
ahem...that would be woman!!!!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/catcando/meandjimandhog.jpg
Old 03-15-2006, 07:40 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Point on my head made Ma'm... my appologies!
Old 03-15-2006, 07:45 PM

ORIGINAL: Dnk

Point on my head made Ma'm... my appologies!
Tis OK!!!!!!!
Old 03-15-2006, 08:06 PM
Fork Horn

Welcome aboard Catsclaw,

This forum is full of good people that are knowledgeable and enjoy helping and sharing with others. Unfortunately there are also those that concentrate their efforts on stirring things up. But it doesn’t take long and bad apples get put in their place.

As you know, crossbows have opened the door for many that would otherwise have to pass on hunting or retire from a lifestyle they have grown to love for many years.

Thanks for helping to educate the young lad.
Old 03-15-2006, 08:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

To Thesourse i see by your posts you have been busy. Following DJH from site to site while he is promoting the use of crossbows. I can understand your not a fan of our type of Bow. I on the otherhand have watched this same deal go on back in the 50's with longbow against recurve bows! Then they both made up and jumped on the compound bows in late 60's. Now its get the xbows. We should all stand against PETA and other groups like them. Its sad that we don't get along, my xbow is a short range bow 40 yds. if everything is right.I want the choice to use the type of bow i want to hunt with. I wonder why is it the archery hunters don't cry and whine their sniveling to the Rifle hunters, would they get out voted? Yup no doubt about it. We know the rules set forth in this forum and we abide by them. Those who come here should too, go to the archery forum and cry on there, you find some others of your ilk!
Old 03-15-2006, 08:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks Source for the list of xbow forums, there was a few I'd missed. Not sure I follow all of this, did the vewrt crowd in MI ask for help from the vert crowd in MT?? Who invited the Canadians in?? Didn't all of this happen before this DJH posted on all of those forums??? Wouldn't this be more like campaigning than Spamming?? By the way, I think you're right, it's not gonna mattewr anyhow!
Old 03-15-2006, 08:38 PM
Fork Horn

I LOVE YOU GUYS (AND GALS) THAT WAS FOR YOU CATSCLAW!
Old 03-15-2006, 08:42 PM

ORIGINAL: DJH -------

I LOVE YOU GUYS (AND GALS) THAT WAS FOR YOU CATSCLAW!
You too, sweetie!!!!

Did you get my email?
Old 03-15-2006, 09:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

DJH: Read on another forum where they stopped the poll. Not to worry! You, my friend, fight the "good fight",
Your info is always 100% accurate, if not 100% popular. The times, they are a changin!! [Bob Dylan} I, along with many others take note of the fact that you are making posts on various forums long after most folks are sleeping. Thank-you!! We xbowers will eventually be "free" because of efforts like yours, and the fact that we hold the high ground.
Old 03-15-2006, 09:05 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Its a PARTY!!!Good to see you all!!! I love it! Thanks Daniel!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Crossbow Poll

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.