Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Collectibles
 BIRCH BARK MOOSECALLS FOR  SALES >

BIRCH BARK MOOSECALLS FOR SALES

Community
Collectibles Looking for the perfect piece of memorabilia for your hunting cabin? Find all your hunting collectibles here.

BIRCH BARK MOOSECALLS FOR SALES

Old 01-18-2005, 08:56 PM

Default BIRCH BARK MOOSECALLS FOR SALES

I have been making moosecalls for about 30 years.They are about 15 to 18 inches in length and have an opening of around 6 inches. I lace them with plastic lacing of different colors.A lot of people buy to put in their cabin as an ornament but they could be used for the real thing: calling moose.I sell them 20 dollars plus shipping.visit my web page at http://moosecallman.piczo.com/ HAPPY HUNTING !PAYMENT CAN BE SEND THROUGH PAYPAL!

Old 02-25-2005, 06:42 PM

Default RE: BIRCH BARK MOOSECALLS FOR SALES

Roger spends most of the winter making birch bark moose calls and hats, and then spends a good part of the summer and fall outside, on the corner of Route 126 and Salmon river Road selling them. Every moose calls are hand stitched with different color plastic lace. I recommend you try one, and if you have seen a better one elsewhere, let me know @ [email protected] you’ll be amazed. I personally purchased 2 Moose Calls from Roger, and I have seen the ones they ars selling in stores, There just isn't any comparaison.