Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Collectibles
Framed Wildlife Prints acquired thru NWTF >

Framed Wildlife Prints acquired thru NWTF

Community
Collectibles Looking for the perfect piece of memorabilia for your hunting cabin? Find all your hunting collectibles here.

Framed Wildlife Prints acquired thru NWTF

Old 01-08-2024, 12:21 PM
Spike

Default Framed Wildlife Prints acquired thru NWTF

I have 4 limited numbered prints from various artists that are in need of a new home to display them. They are: Rivers Edge Courtship by David A. Maass 2025/2500; Close Call by Charles H Denault 351/480; Mystic Warriors by Brian Jarvi 581/780; and unnamed by Mark Twain Noe 220/980.

I can package and ship the cost to be determined once zip code is known. If you require size or have any questions please pm me and I will reply as quickly as I can. The prints are in NW suburb of Chicago if you are local and would like to pick up.

Prices I am looking to get are below but am open to all reasonable offers.
Close Call - $250.00
Rivers Edge Courtship - $225
Mystic Warriors - $150
Unnamed - $100
Attached Thumbnails Framed Wildlife Prints acquired thru NWTF-close-call.jpg   Framed Wildlife Prints acquired thru NWTF-mystic-warriors.jpg   Framed Wildlife Prints acquired thru NWTF-rivers-edge.jpg   Framed Wildlife Prints acquired thru NWTF-strutting-turkeys.jpg  

Last edited by gtousey; 01-08-2024 at 12:44 PM.