Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Collectibles
Finished Hornet's Nests >

Finished Hornet's Nests

Community
Collectibles Looking for the perfect piece of memorabilia for your hunting cabin? Find all your hunting collectibles here.

Finished Hornet's Nests

Old 03-30-2010, 09:26 AM
Spike

Default Finished Hornet's Nests

Anyone interested in a hornet's nest for sale? It's still in the tree and I don't have a picture of it, but it is about 1.5' across by 2' tall and in good condition. The decorations look really cool in your garage, den, or man cave in the basement. Post a reply with how much you might be interested in paying for this cool wall ornament and I'll decide if I will go out to the timber and get it

If anyone is interested, please post a reply or shoot me an e-mail at [email protected]

I just gotta be carefule this time of year since the hornets will be coming back out soon
Old 08-15-2012, 12:49 PM
Spike

i snuck up early in morn. while still cool and shot mine full of expaning insul. foam....no muss no fuss......good luck......seuf