Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Collectibles
Hand Crafted Antler and Rifle Cartridge Pens >

Hand Crafted Antler and Rifle Cartridge Pens

Community
Collectibles Looking for the perfect piece of memorabilia for your hunting cabin? Find all your hunting collectibles here.

Hand Crafted Antler and Rifle Cartridge Pens

Old 10-23-2009, 09:10 AM
Spike

Default Hand Crafted Antler and Rifle Cartridge Pens

Hi my name is Don Hart and I make Pens, Pencils, Key Chains and Kaleidoscopes. I work out of many different materials including Antler and Horn. I also have pens that utilize various caliber rifle cartridges in their design. I custom craft each item and can utilize antler or shells that you provide. I also give discounts and credits when you provide the antler.

This is a unique way to memorialize that big buck you took last year especially when you don’t want to mount another head or rack.

If you have a pile of antler just lying around you could trade it for credit towards one of my items

Here are a couple of examples of my rifle cartridge pens. To see more visit my website www.hartwoodcrafts.com

Don
Old 11-28-2009, 01:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

How much for the Rifle cartridge type ?