Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Collectibles
 Collector folding knife >

Collector folding knife

Community
Collectibles Looking for the perfect piece of memorabilia for your hunting cabin? Find all your hunting collectibles here.

Collector folding knife

Old 07-25-2008, 05:03 PM

Default Collector folding knife

Hi folks, is there any knife experts that can give some idea what a knife is worth? I have a Remington UMC scout master (notBoy Scouts) folding knife. Has red,white, and blue like the American flag for handles. I'll supply a pic if needed. Just thought someone might know something about it. Buddy of mine says its rare and he can't find it in his collector books!!

Thanks to a friend I was able to attain the information about the knife in question, thanks, Benny
Old 07-26-2008, 05:43 AM

Default RE: Collector folding knife

Hey Benny,

I'd like to see a picture of your knife. Knife collecting is my third favorite hobby ...after hunting & fishing of course

Bryan
Old 07-26-2008, 10:59 AM

Bryan can't get the pic to load!!??? Go to:
www.texashuntingforum.com
At home page scroll down to Hunting Gear
Click on "Need some Advice" and you'll see it. Sorry, Benny

I did find it in a Remington book. Its a Remington UMC Scout Master (not Boy Scouts) Made between 1930-1940
Old 07-26-2008, 11:18 AM

Ahhh... Nice knives Benny. Looks like you found some good info on the Remington.

I'm not a big Fixed Blade knife collector.I really don't know much about those,but that Puma is likely worth some pretty good money. They are high quality knives. Older ones especially.

I got a kick out of the allaboutpocketknives.com link. Small world. I'm an activemember of the AAPKsite. My username is Bryan
Old 07-26-2008, 11:25 AM

Hey Benny,

What does that Puma have stamped on the other side btw? I suspect it is a Solingen Germany stampedknife???

Bryan
Old 07-26-2008, 11:54 AM

Yes, Sol. Germany. I sold the Crane and the Puma last night within 5 min. after I listed them.
Old 07-26-2008, 11:57 AM

Bryan, I have a small collection of folding knives I bought from my best friend after he passed away. There are about 35 folding knives of all description. Are you looking for anything in particular? Benny
Old 07-26-2008, 12:25 PM

Sorry to hear about your friend Benny.

There are not many knives I don't like / wantBenny LOL

I usually focus on older Case knives. Anything made in USA or Europe are especially appealing to me. Schrade andRemington are up there on my favorites list. Schatt & Morgan, Cattaraugus, Robeson, Camillus, and others are great too. Do you have any other pictures of all your knives? Feel free to email me if you have questions or if you want toget rid ofanything.

bryan [at] allaboutpocketknives.com
Old 07-26-2008, 12:28 PM

Yes, I'll email you at that site. I'll sell the Remington UMC if you're interested and I have a neat little locking blade case pocket knife I show you.
Old 07-26-2008, 01:13 PM

You have mail @aapk

Quick Reply: Collector folding knife

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.