Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Camping Gear
Marmot Limestone Review >

Marmot Limestone Review

Community
Camping Gear From tents to sleeping bags to grills, you will find all of your camping needs here.

Marmot Limestone Review

Old 09-04-2013, 07:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Marmot Limestone Review

Just wanted to add my review.

Have had the Marmot Limestone 4 person tent for about a year now.

Got it out first trip low 30's at night high 40's - mid 50's in day. Did great. Next few trips got to test it from camping the Keys to the mountains in NC. It handled everything from spontaneous thunderstorms to constant 30+ mph winds.

Pros - Well built, will not get water inside unless you forget the rain guard. On good weather days that are warm outside can remove the rain guard or roll it up and has great ventilation.

Cons - This tent was built to withstand the weather. Rain, snow, wind it will take it all. At times if its in a hot environment and raining with the full rain guard it can get a little stuffy inside. even with the vents so thats my opinion i am a hot sleeper anyways so it feels extra hot to me.

The tent is good someone 6' can stand straight up in it, if you take it out into the woods with you the color is great as it will stand out. Had a buddy who had a green tent before. Was not easy to find back when GPS units weren't always available.

Will try to add reviews on other gear i have and use.