Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Camping Gear
Lightweight Alcohol Stoves >

Lightweight Alcohol Stoves

Community
Camping Gear From tents to sleeping bags to grills, you will find all of your camping needs here.

Lightweight Alcohol Stoves

Old 09-15-2009, 04:13 PM
Spike

Default Lightweight Alcohol Stoves

Hey guys, I just thought everyone should check out these alcohol stoves I've come across. They're super light weight and great for in the woods hunting or on the river fishing.

blueridgestoveworks.com
Old 10-02-2009, 04:48 AM
Fork Horn

JM,
Save your money. If you want one of these type of stoves they are very simple to make. Just do a search for alcohol stoves and you'll find lots of DIY links on how to make one out of aluminum cans. One can be made simply with a pocket knife and a stick pin.
WW
Old 12-16-2009, 06:38 AM
Spike

I agree that they can be made yourself, but believe it or not there is engineering behind it. Each stove design that Blue Ridge offers serves a different purpose and accommodates for different amounts of people. Stoves can be purchased individually or as a kit that comes with everything you need to cook on the trail. The stoves are trail tested and proven to meet all needs of the lightweight camper, hunter or fisherman.
Old 12-17-2009, 03:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'll be interested when they make one that dries clothes in a tent.
Old 12-29-2009, 08:12 PM
Typical Buck

Thumbs up stoves

i bought a stove that you used sterno canned heat in back when i was a kid. that was over 40 years ago. still have it somewhere in my shed. it folded down flat and was about 6 or 7 inches square and about 5 inches high. was great for hunting or fishing trips to cook on. dont know if these are still made or who makes them.
Old 05-13-2010, 11:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey guys, I just thought everyone should check out these alcohol stoves I've come across.
Not to bust your chops, BUT since ya got a direct link to the website in your sig line, I'd guess this is more of an advertisement than a, "hey look what I found on the web." If ya want to advertise, just do it, don't try to come across a hunter just trying to help other hunters!!
OK, sorta busting your chops, but don't beat around the bush man!!
Old 05-17-2010, 01:16 PM
Spike

Howler I understand what you're saying but just because I know the person that makes the stoves does not by any means imply that I'm not a hunter trying to help fellow hunters.

I have personally used the stoves and its a great product that I think everyone should take a little time to check out. Whether you're hunting, fishing, hiking, camping with you family or even just eating lunch at work, the stoves are great for any need. Check them out before you bash me, for helping a friend.