Community
Camping Gear From tents to sleeping bags to grills, you will find all of your camping needs here.

MY CAMPING LIST

Old 08-09-2007, 01:59 PM

Default MY CAMPING LIST

Hey everyone. I just wanted to name all the things I bring on my camping trips, and I want to here from you guys about what you bring. I start off with a sleeping bag (light and not heavy like winter bags, and has some type of ventalation holes that keep me warm but cool, a perfect tempature for Summer camping),1 pan with steel handle ( for cooking eggs I find),1 pot, 30# bow 50" long ( for hunting Rabbits, Squirrel, Duck, Bird, and Fish), Archeryaccessories (extra bowstring, bowstring wax, limbskins), sidekick Mossy Oak camouflaged quiver with 30 Aluminum arrow with broadheads for small game hunting), Waterproof pack with 3 Butane Lighters, matches, and Magnesuim Flint stick, Survival Knife, knife sharpener, fishing gear (line, sinkers, hooks, bobbers), Water Purifacation Tablets, Canteen, Multi-tool, slingshot with extra replacement kits and hunting pellets, Hatchet, and thats basically it. I travel light in Camping terms, but I use whats around me, I build a lean-to shelter and sleep in that, I don't really need a tent, maybe in Winter, I will need a good tent, but for now im ok with what i have
Old 08-19-2007, 07:41 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: MY CAMPING LIST

dude you and me would get along swell. i love just bein in the great outdoors. i usually take a tent though, and i dont take a bow i take my pellet gun. i usually boil my water. so i take a tent, a mess kit(includes pot, pan, skillet, cup, and siverware alli fits insed each other.), multi tool, pellet gun, pellets, slingshot, pellets, matches, flint/steel, tarp, hatchet, sleepingbag(or blanket depends on weather) bionoculars, and a good 100' of rope.
Old 08-28-2007, 09:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

Since you posted this in the classified sectionI could use a few of those things you listed so if you can send me a price list for what you are looking to get for them!!! Thanks,
Old 09-07-2007, 08:48 PM
Giant Nontypical

Basiclly some of the same- but i do make sure i bring plenty of water( whenever i go camping)- a bit offood & warm cloths & a warm place to sleep etc this time of yr. A Medical kit too & a 22.( no bow or pellet gun), cell phone etc
As the weather can change real quick in the mtns about now & leaveone stranded for a bit if a big snow storm comes up , even if itis real hot when i leave home.
Old 09-11-2007, 08:10 AM
Giant Nontypical

I should add i ussally camp from my truck & any services, stores or towns are a bit aways-so i carry quite a bit that i think i may need.

Edit;
after that last post- was wondering if i was posting in the classified/want adds section.....if so sorry about that.
Old 09-14-2007, 04:47 AM

my camper and the plug for the electric hook up.[:-]