Community
Camp Cooking and Game Processing Trade recipes and other tricks of the trade for cooking wild game.

new thing to eat...

Old 02-22-2002, 07:42 AM
Typical Buck

Default new thing to eat...

i've recently have combined tuna and rice... interesting combo... i think i've been in korea too long.. but atleast its healthy for sports... anywayz... any of you seem to be eating "out of the normal" things recently?

_ _ _ _ _
ROMANS 16:19 SAYS! BE EXCELLENT AT WHAT IS GOOD BE INNOCENT OF EVIL CAUSE THE GOD OF PEACE WILL SOON CRUSH SATEN UNDERNEATH YOUR FEET YEAH!
Remember "The 4 G's"
God
Guns
Guitars
Girls
Old 02-22-2002, 08:36 AM

Default RE: new thing to eat...

If you watched the glutin bowl last night you would be amazed.....
Old 02-22-2002, 09:09 AM
Boone & Crockett

jjoel I hate to say this, but tuna and rice is a pretty common dish, now if yo try something different, try jelly fish! By the way it is an oriental dish and actually quit good.

The Tazman
Old 02-22-2002, 11:16 AM

I mix tuna with rice a roni alot.
Old 02-23-2002, 06:46 AM
Typical Buck

ok... well i guess tuna and rice is just new to me... im actually starting to get addicted to it.... helps alot for sports... good source of protein.

_ _ _ _ _
ROMANS 16:19 SAYS! BE EXCELLENT AT WHAT IS GOOD BE INNOCENT OF EVIL CAUSE THE GOD OF PEACE WILL SOON CRUSH SATEN UNDERNEATH YOUR FEET YEAH!
Remember "The 4 G's"
God
Guns
Guitars
Girls
Old 02-23-2002, 10:21 AM

and people told me my chili-mac was bad.
Old 02-23-2002, 10:06 PM

hey joel what do they call those eggs that are half way incubated. and then the koreans eat them? i used to see them all the time. and what about kagogy(i dont know if thats how you spell it) you know rover , spot, or otherwise known as dog! have you tried it?
Old 02-24-2002, 06:19 AM
Typical Buck

ummm. i've never seen the egg thing here.. i know u can get it in the phillipines and mexico but i didn't know u could buy that here.... my first month here i went to nom de mun and saw a chopped off pig head... it looked like porky the pig and i swear IT WAS SMILING AT ME!. ummm.. what else have i seen??? i've seen them stinky beetle larvy stuff.. never tried that.. as for dog meat... i dont think i've ever tried it.. but from what i've heard its kinda between chicken and pork. i got some friends from the phillipines who've ate dog a couple of times. oh and dog is dae gol gi (i think) my korean isn't exactly the best.. i can bargain with itaewon people. i can do all the money stuff.. i can say "i dont speak korean" in korean (honguk ma mulio).. i can say "where's the bathroom!?!?!" (kwa jong shil odi nis a nika) atleast something like that... my korean isn't fluent at all though. maybe i should just start a topic on korea... i got lots of stories to tell.. oh and they got some browning clothing up in itaewon that's cheap (its real stuff too!) i thought about buying some but its not THAT cheap. anywayz... im ready to get back to the states and have a HUGE bbq steak in kansas city! and then i'll go to iowa and have some sweet corn! mmmmmmmm mmmmm good!

_ _ _ _ _
Remember "The 4 G's"
God
Guns
Guitars
Girls
Old 02-24-2002, 12:33 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 02-24-2002, 02:51 PM
Host of Hosts

I like tuna and rice both , but can't say i've even had them combined.

Quick Reply: new thing to eat...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.