Camp Cooking and Game Processing Trade recipes and other tricks of the trade for cooking wild game.

Frisco Seasonings

Old 02-18-2014, 04:18 PM
Spike

Default Frisco Seasonings

Hey guys,
Long time lurker here, first time poster. Seen Mike's post on here a while back about sending seasonings (free of charge) for guys to try. I thought I'd post about my experience. Been processing my own deer for a while now and have tried many different seasonings and mixes. One of the seasonings Mike sent was the "Potato Breakfast Sausage" and I must say it was the best breakfast sausage I've ever eaten! I work with quite a few deer hunters and I took some to work this morning and all agreed that it was awesome! I know there's a lot of you guys that do your own processing, I'd suggest giving Frisco Spices a try. Looking forward to trying the other seasonings he sent me. Thanks again Mike, you now have a new customer. Bryan
Old 02-20-2014, 04:26 AM
Fork Horn

Thanks Bryan. I choose about 12 potential customers who have not bought from me before. We sent out a few different sausages to each for them to try. I picked a few with experience and a few with no experience at all to show just how easy it is to make your own. If anyone wants to try or has questions about doing homemade sausages give me a call 800 762 6689 I can get you on the right track to be a successful sausage maker, and be the envy of all your hunting buddies..
Old 04-08-2014, 01:41 PM
Spike

I'll be sharing this with my husband. We made sausage for the first time last year, all of it seasoned from scratch. Some of it was awesome, but some of it could use a little something different.