Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Which do you think is better? >

Which do you think is better?

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Which do you think is better?

Old 05-07-2005, 10:40 AM
Typical Buck

Default Which do you think is better?

I just want to see how many people say bowhunting is better or gunhunting is better.
I say bowhunting because it is more of a challenge to me because if your arrow hits a tiny twig you have a 99% chance that you are going to miss the deer. If you shoot at a deer with a gun and the bullet hits a twig, the bullet will keep going to its target. I like to gun hunt with my shotgun but I only go out about 2 times during gun season. I would rather bow hunt than gun hunt any day of my life.
Old 05-07-2005, 11:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Which do you think is better?

could never pick wether bowhunting is better than rifle hunting or vise versa. i love to hunt both ways each one you get the chance to be out in the woods by yourself in the peace and quiet. bowhunting and rifle hunting have there own challenges. so i cant pick which one is better
Old 05-07-2005, 11:32 AM

I like bow hunting for the solitude and challenges and the fact that its just me and the woods and my prey. But I also love to muzzleloader and rifle hunt because it gives me the opportunity to hunt with my father.
Old 05-07-2005, 11:47 AM

i like to bow hunt, i do like rifle also, my father and hunt togather then. thats important as we all know!
Old 05-07-2005, 01:05 PM
Spike

hummm, well that is one hard question.. i dont really know what i like more, personally i rather shoot my bow any day, but gun hunting is always fun to...
Old 05-07-2005, 01:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

I LIVE to DEER hunt but if I had to pick one method it would EASILY be bowhunting! I've enjoyed carrying a Muzzleloader though for the last couple seasons and look forward to tagging a monster with it someday.
Old 05-07-2005, 01:50 PM
Giant Nontypical

I LIVE to DEER hunt but if I had to pick one method it would EASILY be bowhunting!
I agree!!!!! The weather, the woods and me in a tree is what I like! It's the best time of the year to be in the woods
Old 05-08-2005, 06:04 AM
Dominant Buck

IN Florida....gun. The bow situation is very snaky that time of the year.
Old 05-08-2005, 06:41 AM
Giant Nontypical

I like both gun and bowhunting ,although I bowhunt more now than gun hunt .I definetly agree that it's more the challenge thing that has me bowhunting.

nubo
Old 05-08-2005, 06:51 AM
Giant Nontypical

Ain't neither one of 'em "better." I'm so addicted to bowhunting I don't even own a rifle any more, but I've done my share of hunting with rifles, shotguns, handguns, muzzleloaders... It's all good.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.