Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Best place to purchase ASAT? >

Best place to purchase ASAT?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Best place to purchase ASAT?

Old 03-24-2005, 02:14 PM
Typical Buck

Default Best place to purchase ASAT?

I was wondering where u guys think is the best place to buy the ASAT 3-d leaf suit??
Old 03-24-2005, 02:48 PM

Default RE: Best place to purchase ASAT?

I believe Buckeyebuckhntr is a dealer. You'll get your answer soon enough.
Old 03-25-2005, 07:23 AM

I bought mine through their online catolge. Just go to www.asatcamo.com.There are no dealers in my area.
Old 03-25-2005, 10:17 AM
Giant Nontypical

On the web site, through one of their dealers which are listed on the web page, through me or call Chuck direct 570-233-2537
Old 03-25-2005, 10:25 AM
Super Moderator

I have one question about the ASAT leafy suit. Its cut large enough to cover whatever is worn underneath for early season to late season.....jeans, sweatsuits, jackets, other camo correct? How durable is the ASAT leafy suit?
Old 03-25-2005, 10:31 AM

The ASAT suit is large enough to wear anything under it you want. I would just recommend one size bigger if you want to wear a lot of clothes under it. I ordered it a size bigger than I needed and can fit a camel and three lizards under my suit, yet it is not too big to fall off.

The ASAT suit is very durable. The leaves are sewn on to the mesh underlining. There are strips of leaves, and all the leaves in the strip are attached.

Although you can see through the clothes at five feet don't worry. When you get further away you cannot see through it.

On a scale of 1 to 10 I would give ASAT a 10.
Old 03-25-2005, 10:41 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Cougar Mag

I have one question about the ASAT leafy suit. Its cut large enough to cover whatever is worn underneath for early season to late season.....jeans, sweatsuits, jackets, other camo correct? How durable is the ASAT leafy suit?
Coug.

The leafy suit is made larger for layering underneath.

My suit is 4 or 5 years old and has copped a beating and is still in good condition.
Old 03-25-2005, 11:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

The stuff is very durable like Ausie said. And the camo is second to none. It is amazing how well it blends in just looking like nothing. The deer really have no clue you are there.
Old 03-25-2005, 11:39 AM
Super Moderator

Thanks for the quick replies. I figured I could continue using my Predator 6 pocket pants and shirt in the warm early season, then as the weather cools use the ASAT leafy suit to cover up anything I decide to wear later on. Sort of makes sense to have a do-all camo suit instead of many camo suits due to weather conditions.

To be honest...I was just about to buy some Predator Deception, but they don't offer it in any leafy type, and the more I look at ASAT.....well, its growing on me!
Old 03-27-2005, 10:06 AM
Fork Horn

I got mine from the asatcamo web site. This stuff is almost magical. I've had deer wind me at thirty yards, look at me, and stare at the empty space in front of them in disbelief. They just can't see you when you're wearing this camo.

Quick Reply: Best place to purchase ASAT?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.