Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Reflex Bighorn.... how old? >

Reflex Bighorn.... how old?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Reflex Bighorn.... how old?

Old 03-24-2005, 01:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Reflex Bighorn.... how old?

just wondering how old this model is, i can't find much about it online. thanks everyone.
Old 03-24-2005, 07:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Reflex Bighorn.... how old?

The first couple of years the bighorn was a single cam and then the last couple years they went with a two cam but i don't think they have made the bighorn for a couple years now.Soooooo,if it's a twin-cam it's probably about 3 years old and if it's a single cam it's probably about 5 years old.I know a couple guys that own the bighorn and they are very happy with their bows--i think they are one of the very best quality bows ever made for the price--about $200,but after reflex became real popular the prices went up on all their bows.
Old 03-24-2005, 07:19 AM

I have a reflex bighorn two cam laying around my house. It shot pretty well but the grip was much to large and with the cable set up with the metal things, (I don't know how to explain it) was kinda noisy.
Old 03-24-2005, 07:57 AM

MO do you want to sell that bow?? I have a friend that i just got into archery and he needs a bow. If you wanna get rid of it just give me a PM.
Old 03-24-2005, 09:05 AM

My dad is using it roght now to get started in archery, but if he upgrades, I'll let you know.
Old 03-24-2005, 03:55 PM

Okay thats fine, i think i found a good starter for him anyways...thanks
Old 04-07-2005, 09:12 PM

Default RE: Reflex <span class="high">Bighorn</span>.... how old?

I'm new to this whole archery thing, but I have a Bighorn, and I love it (as if I have much to compare it to). I was wondering though if anyone has an owner's manual or knows of one online to find. I'd like to have it so that I know what the specs are supposed to be. I had my pro shop check my cams, and they are in sync, but I'd just like the info.
I do like the bow though. It's light, fast, and accurate. I have the Trophy Ridge Flatline sights (5 pin), and I'm shooting Easton Game Getter 2315's. The draw weight it 66 lbs (heaviest I could go and keep those arrows). It really smokes those arrows at that weight too! I was shooting all the way through my bag target at 40 and 50 yards tonight (it is an old target though).
Old 04-07-2005, 10:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

i shot one of the single cams for a couple years and loved it, very easy to tune, super accurate and cheap