Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 anyone use lighted nocks? >

anyone use lighted nocks?

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

anyone use lighted nocks?

Old 03-23-2005, 11:41 AM

Default anyone use lighted nocks?

Does anyone use the Lumenock or other lighted nock system? If so are they worth the money they cost? Ive seen them on tv and videos and they look like they would be awesome, but I wondered if anyone could tell me how well they performed. I know they are a little heavier and thats not an issue.
Old 03-23-2005, 11:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: anyone use lighted nocks?

Good Question, I was wondering the same thing. Sounds like an interesting concept, if it is bright enough.
Old 03-23-2005, 02:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ive used the luminock , didnt like them , very loose fit leading to poor arrow flight .
Old 03-23-2005, 03:36 PM
Typical Buck

I've used a luminoc and loved it. I had no problems with it being loose, it was actually difficult to put in. Its great being able to watch your arrows flight
Old 03-23-2005, 07:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

I use them and always will. Never had a problem!
Old 03-23-2005, 09:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

They are illegal in Idaho. So I haven't tried them yet but I would like to just for fun.
Old 03-24-2005, 07:06 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 03-24-2005, 07:26 AM

I also use the tracer nocks. I love them. If you have these you'll know exactly where your arrow hits.
Old 03-24-2005, 07:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

If I were to try them again , tracers would be the way to go .Where the nock goes into the bushing is metal , I would think they would be a tighter fit .

Concerning the luminocks , I don't see how you could get a tight fit with them . They work of the principle of wiggling the nock in the arrow to turn them off . In the TV add they shoot a hog and the nock flies off the arrow , and thats their add . When I say they are loose , they are very loose and it wrecks arrow flight . But hey try um and find out for yourself , I think they are only like $15 for 3 of them .
Old 03-25-2005, 06:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

I was given some Luminocks to shoot and get them seen by other archers in my area.
I ended up using them for a evening Lamp Lighter Shoot or called a(Coon Shoot ).
I found they are great fun for a Coon Shoot...... The boys all had me shoot first with my Luminock arrow and then they would turnoff their flashlights and just aim for my lighted up nock in the target.... other than that times use I really havent shot them much since there weight was a bit to heavey for my setup at the time. But they were Fun.

Quick Reply: anyone use lighted nocks?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.