Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

The Best Bow!!

Old 03-12-2005, 09:47 AM

Default RE: The Best Bow!!

The best bow is the best bow you can afford.
Old 03-12-2005, 10:02 AM

I'll bite. It is the Hoyt Protec. Nothing has been able to touch it lately. With that said this is based on the last couple years. Many new things have happen this year. Most people have good things to say about the new bowtechs. The last couple years it has to be the protec. This year? Who knows.

As for a good "cheaper" bow, almost any of those manufactures produce good bows. I got to shot a diamond and that bow was pretty sweet. I hate to say it but almost any bow would be a better "deal" than buying a Hoyt, Mathews, or Bowtech. They are expensive for what you get.
Old 03-12-2005, 10:09 AM

My Fav. bow? Well here's the thing..........im shooting some custom bow that my cousin (who is competition shooter) built for himself a while back........he adjusted somethings to fit me......and now i have been shooting that for a while........but its time for a new bow...... and im sure he wants the first bow he's ever built back......im not 14 anymore..lol...so now im in the market.

But i hope to buy a hoyt.
Old 03-12-2005, 10:13 AM

Nothing wrong with a Hoyt.Good luck
Old 03-12-2005, 10:16 AM

Thanks for the honesty, I like hoyt and mathews, just sold a hoyt xtec and bought a mathews switchback. Barbs don't let the opinions from anyone on here decide which bow you get. I can say that this forum is very partial to bowtech and I am sure that sways alot of people to buy bowtech.
Old 03-12-2005, 10:25 AM

I have a1999 Hoyt MagnaTec that i absolutely love.It was my first bow.I also have a Black Knight that i shot the last two years,and am getting a Allegiance this year.I agree with ash.If you really want a Hoyt then by all means get one,I don't think you would be disappointed.Good luck
Old 03-12-2005, 12:45 PM

I shoot a parker but i would say go to a pro shop and try some and see what fits.
Old 03-12-2005, 05:29 PM
Giant Nontypical

http://www.whispercreekarchery.com/bow.html
Old 03-12-2005, 06:14 PM

You guys are hard to get an answer out of
HAA HAA HAA. ROTFLMAO

That the silliest thing I've heard on this forum!
Old 03-13-2005, 01:02 AM

I will give you my opinion. Bowtech has 1 of the best bows around. Especially with there new Binary Cams. I just bought the Allegiance 1 month ago and just love it. Fast. accurate and smooth. Gotta love the speed and along with that you get consistant accuracy. Can't beat that.

But like they all have said you have to go with what fits you best. But if you are looking at gettting a new bow you hace to test frive 1 of these also.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.