Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

fighting mad

Old 03-07-2005, 12:43 PM

Default fighting mad

went out today to check my leaf river trail cam and all that was there was the masterlock python that was cut on and beat on but was still hooked to the tree. all around yhe tree was the batteries and busted parts of the cam. the main part of the cam was gone. this was on privite property,if I ever find out who did it ..... and what makes it even worst is that it was a x-mas gift from my two daughters.
Old 03-07-2005, 12:47 PM
Super Moderator

Default RE: fighting mad

I am sorry to read about that.......some people have no respect or integrity. Good luck in finding out who it is.
Old 03-07-2005, 12:50 PM

Wow, that is awful. You need to find the scumbag and bring him to justice. It's also a hard lesson for your daughters to learn that there are filthy no good people out there.
Old 03-07-2005, 12:52 PM

That sucks man!!!!!!!!!! I hope you find them idiots[:@]
Old 03-07-2005, 01:12 PM
Giant Nontypical

Private property or not, some people are low life scum. You will never see me hanging a trail cam. It's unfortunate that the world is like this.
Old 03-07-2005, 02:46 PM
Boone & Crockett

Crackerheads,Nothing is safe anymore
Old 03-07-2005, 03:01 PM

SORRY for your loss.
Old 03-07-2005, 04:55 PM
Giant Nontypical

Unfortunately these are the chance's we choose to take when putting our cam's out ,I alway's worry about them when they're in the bush .I'm really sorry that your daughter's are going to be upset because it was a gift from them to their favourite person in the whole world . I agree that these people are scum ,I know that I've seen other's cam's in the bush ,but I guess I can appreciate the fact that they belong to other hunter's just like me ,and I would never think of these type of action's .
Sorry to hear about your cam ,hope you find out who did it .

nubo
Old 03-07-2005, 05:01 PM

sorry it sucks that there are people out there that would do stuff like that. hope you catch the sob
Old 03-07-2005, 05:07 PM

man!!! thats sucks man. it happened to me also last year. on my land the U.P. in michigan a D.N.R officer I ran into at the gas station. had a good idea. put a cam in your usual spot. then another in a good hidden spot. I did this and went back home to Grand Rapids,MI. the next month went back to baite my bear barrels and what would ya know. the one I put on the tree was gone w/ a note on it. telling me I have got to be the dumbest person on the planet for putting another one up in the same spot. then went to my hidden cam. took it to walmart for some 1hour developing. And POW!!!!!! I got the guys picture about 20 times face and all. and even got a pic of his truck driving away. so I took them to the state police post and filed a report. they caught the next day. was put in jail for 30 day's for stealing ,tresspassing. plus the judge made him pay all court costs. the price for the cam that was stolen plus amde him pay for the extra cam I bought to catch him. so in the long run it was worth it. also a goos idea if your losing tree stands.

Quick Reply: fighting mad

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.