Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Bow hunting banned is U.S.?!?! >

Bow hunting banned is U.S.?!?!

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Bow hunting banned is U.S.?!?!

Old 02-01-2005, 05:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Bow hunting banned is U.S.?!?!

I just read an interesting article that peta organizations are putting money together to ban bow hunting from the united states? anyone heard of this? i personally dont think it will happen.
Old 02-01-2005, 05:17 PM

Default RE: Bow hunting banned is U.S.?!?!

Danny, Danny, Danny, we all know this isn't possible. Loosen your panties and go practice shooting your Mathew's.
Old 02-01-2005, 05:24 PM

That would be the biggest mistake they have ever made. I would laugh in there face and then go out and shoot a deer with my bow and take a picture and skin the deer and bring the skin and the pic. to there freaking doorstep... Things like this PI$$ me off. [:'(] [:'(] [:'(] [:'(] [:'(] [:'(] [:'(] [:'(] [:'(] [:'(] [:'(] [:'(] [:'(] [:'(]
Old 02-01-2005, 06:05 PM

there is an attempt in progress to stop bow hunting they consider it a startibg point to stop all hunting
Old 02-01-2005, 06:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

I don't see it happening. 0% chance, at least for the next 50 years.
Old 02-01-2005, 06:38 PM
Spike

The Humane Society of the United States and the Fund for Animals merged to become a mega anti-hunting organization on January 1, 2005. The organization, which will continue to be known as the Humane Society of the United States, will have over $95 million to spend on efforts to end outdoor sports, and it has specifically names bowhunting as a primary target.

The merger announcement serves as a wake up call to bowhunting groups to reunite to defeat what promises to be a powerful attack on our heritage from this monstrous anti-hunting group. To win, we will need to energize the vast grassroots network of sportsmen across this country.

http://www.ussportsmen.org/interacti...ad.cfm?ID=1444
Old 02-01-2005, 06:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Merit

The merger announcement serves as a wake up call to bowhunting groups to reunite to defeat what promises to be a powerful attack on our heritage from this monstrous anti-hunting group. To win, we will need to energize the vast grassroots network of sportsmen across this country.

http://www.ussportsmen.org/interacti...ad.cfm?ID=1444
Well said, and i agree 100%!
Old 02-01-2005, 07:15 PM
Fork Horn

Sounds like an urban legion to me.
Old 02-01-2005, 07:16 PM
Typical Buck

YAWN......Personally I wish they would ban all hunting...That way there'd be way less traffic of nimrods stompin through my honeyholes....

Now pull your shorts outta your crack and go do your homework...
Old 02-01-2005, 07:21 PM

after 2 years of no hunting they will be begin us to hunt after all the cars they go through from accidents and all the money the U.S. willl loose from crop damage. and when them bears take a stroll in the neighborhood and eat little jimmy.\

dont worry about it. and if they do ban it, it wont be for long

Quick Reply: Bow hunting banned is U.S.?!?!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.