Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Bow hunting banned is U.S.?!?! >

Bow hunting banned is U.S.?!?!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Bow hunting banned is U.S.?!?!

Old 02-01-2005, 08:36 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Bow hunting banned is U.S.?!?!

Just think if they get hunting banned of the billions of dollars us sportsman put into the econmy each year that is all of a sudden stopped.

Do you really think the government is going to let it pass and miss out on all that money.

How are they going to be able to afford the up keep on the national parks or improve wild life habbitat with out our contribution each year.
Old 02-01-2005, 09:38 PM

I would bowhunt regardless they would have to just catch me.
Old 02-01-2005, 09:45 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Ausie-guy

Just think if they get hunting banned of the billions of dollars us sportsman put into the econmy each year that is all of a sudden stopped.

Do you really think the government is going to let it pass and miss out on all that money.

How are they going to be able to afford the up keep on the national parks or improve wild life habbitat with out our contribution each year.
Follow the money. It will never happen unless they find a way to tack it on to real estate tax's. The sad part about it is people just might do it. It's had to believe that they gave away the rite to ever own your own home. Mind boggeling.

On a lighter note I met a guy who felt the same way about Texas as you do. I"ll have to take some time and see it some year.
Old 02-01-2005, 10:34 PM
Giant Nontypical

It's rediculous ,they just don't give up .

nubo
Old 02-01-2005, 11:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nubo, you are correct they don't give up and thats why we as hunters can't give up and let our gard down either. I want my son and grandson's on down to be able to hunt and enjoy the outdoors as I have. I will stand up and take part, and fight for what is right, and so shoud everyone else here too.
Old 02-01-2005, 11:44 PM

contact your reps and senators and tell them your opinion about peta and then do it again next week and the next start the fight now so our kids dont have to.
Old 02-02-2005, 12:33 AM
Giant Nontypical

They've been trying to get it banned for years lol

No worries, not going to happen anytime soon if at all.
Old 02-02-2005, 07:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

Bow hunting whitetails is my religion, so that would open up Sunday hunting for me...freedom of religion and all..........I bet I would have some dandy bucks in a few short years too...
Old 02-02-2005, 08:02 AM

We must never let our guard down. I am sure this will not happen anytime soon, but we must do everything we can to ensure it never happens. It all starts with us as sportsmen and women. Remember it is better to have a united group than a divided group. "UNITED WE STAND" we shall never fall!!!!!!!!!! God bless and happy hunting
Old 02-02-2005, 12:33 PM

I am sure this will happen. I am as sure of this as I am that George W will support it too. NOT likely. These tree huggers live inside of a big bag I think. Someday someone will have to pop this big bag and let all the air out. Do they think this will get passed with who is in office now?

Quick Reply: Bow hunting banned is U.S.?!?!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.