Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

natural gear

Old 02-01-2005, 04:32 PM

Default natural gear

i just bought a set of coverals on natural gears web site. They look like nice shades of gray should really blend into the trees. Who else has nature gear and whats your take on them? Do the deer look right through you all? I will be wearing carbon militay clothes under them. First test will be this fall, i bought them brand new on ebay for 35. Thanks you guys u really do help.
Old 02-01-2005, 04:50 PM

Default RE: natural gear

i bought these because i thought other brands are mostly to dark and would look like a blob in a tree.
Old 02-01-2005, 06:28 PM
Giant Nontypical

I don't have any nat gear, but my buddy does and he really likes it.

And for 35 bucks I might have to spend a little more time in ebay!!
Old 02-01-2005, 07:09 PM

Natural gear is an exelent pattern for all types of woods..I would make sure and buy fleece though..the cotton is way to noisy..
Old 02-02-2005, 12:58 AM
Typical Buck

I love my Nat Gear. The only problem is that I only have the lightweight stuff. I need to get the warmer gear for late season hunting. When I first got my Nat Gear I hung it and some Mossy Oak Break-up and Realtree in a tree next to each other and the Nat gear blew it away!! However, for spring turkey I will revert back to the darker patterns like mossy oak as the foliage is starting to get thicker then.
Old 02-02-2005, 02:21 AM

great stuff! heres some advise, order one size bigger than you normally wear, it will shrink
Old 02-02-2005, 03:55 AM
Giant Nontypical

Have you ever worn those carbon clothes off of ebay? If not your in for a messy suprize. They are not cheap for nothing.
Old 02-02-2005, 07:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: elkcrazedfrk

Natural gear is an exelent pattern for all types of woods..I would make sure and buy fleece though..the cotton is way to noisy..
I thought the same thing when I first got my Natural Gear as well. Good news though, for this year they've got a new material out that's a LOT quieter than the old stuff. They've also got a new pattern out as well called SCII. It's the original pattern with an addition of a green moss and lichen element to help blend in during early season and in all different types of terrain. As soon as I get the rest of the information from them I'll make sure I put it up.

I agree with everyone else though - it's great camo. I have pictures of me setting out a CamTrakker this past fall and I almost couldn't believe how well the camo worked when I got them developed.
Old 02-02-2005, 07:30 AM

I have some Natural Gear and I absolutley love it. I have tried many different camo patterns and this is definitely one of the best. You may want to look at ASAT camo as well. Just another pattern that seems to work well.
Old 02-02-2005, 04:26 PM

I have a jacket. I like the pattern.

Quick Reply: natural gear

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.