Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 in need of some advice >

in need of some advice

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

in need of some advice

Old 01-25-2005, 02:45 PM

Default in need of some advice

i just recently purchased a new p.s.e. firestorm just wandering if anyone has one and if they like it or not? And also if u dont have one what u heard about them? Thanks
Old 01-26-2005, 12:25 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: in need of some advice

The silence is deafening, don't you think.
Old 01-26-2005, 12:39 PM

Welcome aboard Hoof Print!

I shoot an 03 Firestorm lite with the lightning cam. I love my bow. It's not the fastest out there but it's quick and the 30" ata packages is a sweet shooter. I set mine up with leaches, a pse NV system, T.R. DZ, sims modular stabilizer, a vital bow gear trapper site. If you look for a quiver do not overlook the pse 2 piece 4 arrow quiver. It's rock solid on the bow and you'll never know it's there even with a full quiver.

If you have specific questions I'd be glad to answer them. I hope you're enjoying your purchase.
Old 01-26-2005, 01:15 PM

hey thanks for the advice guys. the reason i asked is cause i have it set aside at gander mountain a friend works there. i shot it already and i loved it. I also shot the darton avalanche and i got to say pse has come along way since the last one i had this bow was not noisy at all and very smooth to shoot i immediatly chose it over the darton. i was just wandering if anybody shot one and what they thought.
Old 01-26-2005, 01:23 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: adams

Welcome aboard Hoof Print!

I shoot an 03 Firestorm lite with the lightning cam. I love my bow. It's not the fastest out there but it's quick and the 30" ata packages is a sweet shooter. I set mine up with leaches, a pse NV system, T.R. DZ, sims modular stabilizer, a vital bow gear trapper site. If you look for a quiver do not overlook the pse 2 piece 4 arrow quiver. It's rock solid on the bow and you'll never know it's there even with a full quiver.

If you have specific questions I'd be glad to answer them. I hope you're enjoying your purchase.
Hadn't seen any replys to this question for a while and thought, wow that's not good. They sell a pile of these on ebay and I have wondered about them. Glad to here your review. One manufactures warranty is void if you buy their bows over the internet. Does PSE have the same deal.
Old 01-26-2005, 01:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

Welcome to the forum. However, you'd be hard pressed to find many folks that use PSE these days???
Old 01-26-2005, 01:33 PM

I got a PSE typhoon and I love it PSE is a good bow
Old 01-26-2005, 01:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

hoofprint, welcome to the board, I don't have any experience with that bow. But if you already shot the bow and liked it, then I guess it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. Its what you think that counts when your hunting with it, I would go buy it if you haven't already. PSE makes a good bow so you should have no worries, or problems.
Old 01-26-2005, 01:51 PM

ORIGINAL: IL-Cornfed

Welcome to the forum. However, you'd be hard pressed to find many folks that use PSE these days???
Take it back......

I think what matters as far as the warrenty is wether it was purchased through an autherized PSE dealer. I actually got my through ebay from a pse dealer about 100 miles from my house. I had paid for it w/ pay pal and drove down to pick it up. It came with all the paperwork and I registered the warrenty with PSE without any problems. I don't expect to have to use the warrenty though. I owned my last PSE for 11 years without a single issue.
Old 01-26-2005, 01:59 PM

My brother in law uses a pse. I dont know which model but he has had it for 3 seasons now. He got it as an entry level bow. He likes it but he is looking to upgrade soon.

Quick Reply: in need of some advice

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.