Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Now shot my new Switchback.... >

Now shot my new Switchback....

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Now shot my new Switchback....

Old 01-16-2005, 06:06 PM
Fork Horn

Default Now shot my new Switchback....

I just spent an hour down at the archery club shootin my new Switchback (first serious dial in). After fine tuning a few things I must say I am extremely excited and pleased. However, it was kind of spendy. I did not find any 5 spot targets so all I had to plug at was a single spot.
1 busted nock......50 cents
2 torn veins.........couple a bucks
2 lost inserts and target points couple more bucks
hearing the holy $%^&"s when punching dime size groups.....PRICELESS!!

Ahhh man it was great to watch grown men weak in the knees. I even let them try it and they said enough or I'll have to go buy one. Let the rig speak for itself ladies and gentlemen. The Switchback is the real deal. I now know what heaven is like when it comes to shooting a real hunting bow. I would recomend this bow to absolutely anyone looking to buy a high performance bow. There's alot out there to choose from but remember.....................
Old 01-16-2005, 06:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Now shot my new Switchback....

I would recomend this bow to absolutely anyone looking to buy a high performance bow. There's alot out there to choose from but remember.....................
BOWTECH is still #1
Glad you like the switchback,alot of people seem to be real pleased with it so far.
Old 01-16-2005, 06:20 PM
Fork Horn

Now I'm probably gonna get flack for this, but I honestly have never shot a Bowtech. I've heard that they are pretty awesome. They look real nice, but I just love the Mathews look. After I shot a demo Switch I stopped looking at other bows. It's kinda like getting married right guys. Hee Hee LOL!!!!! Maybe someday I'll try one out. Naaaaaahhhh cuz...............
Old 01-16-2005, 06:23 PM
Fork Horn

the switchback is sweet
Old 01-16-2005, 10:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

That's all that matters! I am very pleased with my Bowtech but I don't care if you go buy one or not. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder they say. I am happy for you and your new rig. Kill'em all big and small . J/k leave the big ones for me.
ORIGINAL: Stone316_74

Now I'm probably gonna get flack for this, but I honestly have never shot a Bowtech. I've heard that they are pretty awesome. They look real nice, but I just love the Mathews look. After I shot a demo Switch I stopped looking at other bows. It's kinda like getting married right guys. Hee Hee LOL!!!!! Maybe someday I'll try one out. Naaaaaahhhh cuz...............
Old 01-17-2005, 07:50 AM

I started selling tickets to let people shoot my switchback.
Old 01-17-2005, 07:55 AM
Boone & Crockett

Geez<I do the same thing with my four year old hoyt magnatech, and it wasn't spendy.