Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 My contest entrys OFFICAL P&Y score is in......... >

My contest entrys OFFICAL P&Y score is in.........

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

My contest entrys OFFICAL P&Y score is in.........

Old 01-16-2005, 06:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: My contest entrys OFFICAL P&Y score is in.........

Hey thanks for the indepth info!

The new book comes out this year I think?

Lots of big bucks in there[8D]
Old 01-16-2005, 06:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Bowfanatic and I had our little go around and settled it in PM. Or I thought we did. Maybe not after reading his post?? Anyhow, I was not rude or personally attack anyone in this thread so there is no reason to get worked up over it.
I also "thought we settled it". Thats exactly why I felt this thread (by calling me out) was throwing mud in my face.
And indeed I think it was classless of me to question your bucks score on a public forum. However , I feel this thread was also classless!
Oh well , I'm fairly young , I'll get over it.
This will be my last participation in bumping this thread back to the top!
Old 01-16-2005, 06:51 PM
Giant Nontypical

was throwing mud in my face.

This was not my intention, if it was taken that way by you I apologize to you. That is not what I intended. If I offended you then it's my turn to apologize to you.
Old 01-16-2005, 06:54 PM
Giant Nontypical

That's not to shabby at all buckeye ,I don't know why people would even question your deer in a contest that just setup for fun .But he's a great looking buck and who care's what they think anyway's .Congrat's to you on your buck .I've never questioned it there's just no sense in being one of those jealous observer's .

nubo
Old 01-16-2005, 07:05 PM

ORIGINAL: buckeyebuckhntr

It was poor taste on some of their parts calling me out, but you say nothing about that. Why is that?
Again with the childish crap..........WHO CARES?? It's a stupid thing to argue over. Some idiot somewhere says a deer goes by this number and some other idiot says it doesn't. Don't post stuff on the internet and expect 100% agreement because you will never get it.

You call it poor taste.......I call it you being a baby who worries about what total strangers on a chat board think about his deer's number.

Once again it has nothing to do with the deer, its score or anything like that. But rather a couple on the list, not all, who in jist called me a liar and a cheater.
It has EVERYTHING to do with the score and you know it. You are OBSESSED with the scoring of a deer and it pissed you off to no end that someone dared question the number you gave to your buck.......so you couldn't wait to get back on here and rub everyone's nose in it and say "SEE, I TOLD YA SO"...........I have seen 10 year olds with more maturity then that.

Atlas and bowfanatic I don't have a problem with you or anyone else on this site as I have said many times.
What a weird thing to say after listing a bunch of members names in a thread that basically says F' YOU!!!!

As I said before I enjoy your guys posts. When Bowfanatic was all over me you said nothing, but you are fast to defend him where he needs not to be defended. AS you can see in my post, I was not rude to anyone.
When did I defend Bowfanatic??

You were rude to EVERYONE........and not just the members on the list.

No offical agreed with me. He scored it and that is what it is. Call Roger Davis if you would like. I should have paper work back from P&Y if I enter it within a months time.
Why would I call Roger??......I could care less if you say your buck scored 500. It means nothing to me. My point is that you didn't offer anything different then before.......just your word.............it wasn't good enough for them then so why think it's good enough now?? Don't you see that your obsessive NEED to prove these people wrong is the kind of behavior typical of someone that would lie in the first place?? Liars lie to get approval from others........deserved or not. You are just digging your hole deeper with the people that didn't believe you in the first place.

I spit on no one as you said I did. Maybe go back and read brownings post to me if you want to see someone get "spit" on. BTW I just reread my post and I see no personal attacks. I listed the names of a few members.
"Mommy, Mommy........he did it first" Grow up man.

None of you 5 were rude to me.
What a shame........you were EXTREMELY rude to all of us.

Bowfanatic and I had our little go around and settled it in PM. Or I thought we did. Maybe not after reading his post??
What does that tell you about your post??

You guys were quite respectful when you questioned me. As I was respectful back to you guys then and now.
You've gotta be kidding...............if you think this thread is respectful then I would hate to see something you think is not.

I don't understand the problem here.

Clearly.
Old 01-16-2005, 07:14 PM
Giant Nontypical

Atlas I have no more argument left in me with you.

You have always read what you want something to say since i have been a member on this great site. You just don't read what people write. You read what you want it to say.

Think what you want, as you will anyways. Take care.

Here you go have at it.

Davis, Roger Newbury OH 440-564-5092
Old 01-16-2005, 07:28 PM

uh.........what the???????
Can't we all just get along?
Old 01-16-2005, 07:31 PM

Agreed mobow...by the way I like to name.
Old 01-16-2005, 07:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

MO and MO You know I thought you two were the same person for a while. I just realized like a week ago you were different people because of ASN[8D]
Old 01-16-2005, 07:40 PM

yeah, that confused the stuffin outta me fer a bit too......thought I was lookin in a mirror, but when it didn't shatter, I realized it must be someone else. [&:]

Quick Reply: My contest entrys OFFICAL P&Y score is in.........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.