Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Bye

Old 01-13-2005, 02:34 PM

Default Bye

Well after minutes of debating getting a the new Bowtech Allegiance, I decided against it. I am hooked on a recurve now. I heard they were addicting but didn't think they were this addicting! After posting three messages on tradgang.com, I can hardly look at my ole' PSE. On a lighter note, I will save a ton of money. Don't talk me out if it, it isn't possible!
Old 01-13-2005, 02:40 PM

Default RE: Bye

You'll be back
Old 01-13-2005, 03:00 PM
Dominant Buck

I'm with you but I don't have the money right now for a new recurve. I'm ready to make a switch. Right now I have to finish up building my ultimate shooting range. I have plans on shooting both targets and deer from the same spot.
Old 01-13-2005, 03:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

incase you missed it there is a traditonal thread on this board . Youll have to listen to Auther though
Old 01-13-2005, 03:23 PM

Haha i, is that bad? Double Creek, you're right for once, I will be shooting a compound bow again.... With my recurve! Actually I will probably hunt this year with a compound seeing as probably won't be good enough with my recurve.
Old 01-13-2005, 03:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

I also would like giving a recurve a try. I think the challenge would be great. I could see how it could become addicting. To take a muture big game animal with a recurve has always been a dream of mine ever sence i picked up a bow many yrs ago. But i stoped when i started shooting compounds. Maby soon i`ll be able to follow through with my ambition. Way to go and Good luck zak!
Old 01-13-2005, 03:31 PM

The one thing I am worried about is the sport getting boring. You know how people get tired of rifles so they go to shotguns. They get tired of shotguns and move to pistols. After pistols, it's compound, and after compound it's traditional. I am pretty much at the last step. I just don't want it to get boring. Ahh screw it, I doubt archery can get boring period!
Old 01-13-2005, 04:00 PM

Taking off the ol training wheels, huh?

Congratulations! I would give it a whirl, but am right handed, left eye dominant. Not a good combination for going trad. Good luck.
Old 01-13-2005, 04:03 PM

Swamp I am also right handed left eye dominant. Your excuses won't work here!
Old 01-13-2005, 04:33 PM

I hear ya. I guess I'm just too lazy. I can't image how many hours of practice it would take to get effecient enough to be able to bow hunt with one. Hundreds if not thousands!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.