Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Stealth cam pics. >

Stealth cam pics.

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Stealth cam pics.

Old 01-05-2005, 05:25 PM
Typical Buck

Default Stealth cam pics.

This is the guy I'm looking for

Heres some of his girlfriends

This is the competition

The king returns.

Now if I can get him to come out before dark I'll be a happy camper.
Old 01-05-2005, 07:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Stealth cam pics.

nice pics leverdude. especially for the $60 u spent on the cam. hopefully ill be able to go out sometime soon and develope my first roll of pics from the stealth cam.
Old 01-05-2005, 07:04 PM

Sweet pics, LD. That first buck is a dandy! You do realize that the deer in the last pic is different than the one in the first one, right?
Old 01-05-2005, 07:57 PM
Typical Buck

Nope its the same deer. There was 2 pics of him in the snow & the other one has his right side & he's got the same scar as the last pic. I got him in 2 more as well & on his right side is that scar. I'm thinking maybe someone cartwheeled a mechanical on a quatering shot maybe. I think its the angle of that last pic makes him look smaller & doesnt do his headgear justice.
Old 01-05-2005, 08:03 PM

I don't know, Leverdude, looks like a different deer to me, also. The G2's and 3's are different on the first pic and last pic.
Old 01-05-2005, 08:09 PM
Typical Buck

I guess it could be a different one. To be honest its been bugging me quite a bit. They both have that scar & its definately the same deer in the other pics but that last one just doesnt look right does it. I'll see if I can get my wife to scan the second snow pic as it shows the scar real well. Dont know about g2's & such but I know that a rack can look quite different from different angles, head tilted, things like that. He just doesnt look to be as big bodied as the first is what keeps me wondering.
Old 01-05-2005, 08:12 PM
Fork Horn

Nice pics. I too think they are different bucks. The first buck is a much thicker bodied deer and has a lot more tine length. Still nice to see though!!!
Old 01-05-2005, 08:14 PM

The first pic of that buck is NOT the same buck in the 2nd. and 3rd. buck photos, the rack is entirely different.
Old 01-05-2005, 08:26 PM
Typical Buck

Theres 2 in the second pic & im sure as well that those are different than the first & last. Hell I dont even care. If its 2 different deer that doubles my chances of coming across one of them.
Old 01-05-2005, 08:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

leverdude,
now I see what u mean.the last 2 pics have the same buck in them. i think i and jimbohunter thought u meant the first picture u posted and the last pic u posted have different bucks. but now i see u were talking about the last 2 pictures.

is this what u meant?

Quick Reply: Stealth cam pics.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.