Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 ATTENTION: Buying a "NEW" Bow, Need HELP! >

ATTENTION: Buying a "NEW" Bow, Need HELP!

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

ATTENTION: Buying a "NEW" Bow, Need HELP!

Old 01-05-2005, 04:54 PM

Default ATTENTION: Buying a "NEW" Bow, Need HELP!

I've decide to put my "old" bow of 15 years away and purchase a "New" bow. I need alittle help deciding which of the (3) bows I have in mind to replace my current PSE Fire Flite Express. I have a 30" draw and in the past have shot fingers but now I would like to give a release a try since I am creeping up in age (43). The three bows that I have in mind are; PSE- Firestorm Lite, PARKER- Extreme Ultr-Lite 31, and PARKER- Phoenix 32.
I mainly hunt from a treestand and like the shorter axle to axle bows. I would like to know and hear from anyone owning any of the above bows mentioned and what your advice on them would be. Anything positive or negative would be greatly appreciative.
Thanks
Old 01-05-2005, 06:41 PM

Default RE: ATTENTION: Buying a "NEW" Bow, Need HELP!

An opinion on either of the selected bows mentioned would be appreciated. Thanks again.
Old 01-05-2005, 06:53 PM
Fork Horn

I don't have an opinion on any of the above mentioned bows. However, I have a Matthews LX a couple of years old. It is in excellent shape 29.5 or 30" draw with 65% or 80% letoff. 60/70 lbs that I would sell for $400. If you are interested let me know and I will send pictures.
Old 01-05-2005, 07:21 PM

Thanks anyways RandallT. Really have my heart set on one of the 3 "New" bows mentioned earlier.
Old 01-06-2005, 08:08 PM

I GOT A PARKER 36 IT IS VERY FAST AND FORGIVING JUST GET A NEW HANDLE THAT RUBBER THING THEY CALL A HANDLE IS TERRIBLE I ORDERED A NEW WOOD HANDLE FROM PARKER IT COST 20$ BUT IT WAS WORTH IT I HAD A LX AND IT HAS NOTHING ON THE PARKER