Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Season Over , Now need Some Help !!! >

Season Over , Now need Some Help !!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Season Over , Now need Some Help !!!

Old 01-04-2005, 04:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Season Over , Now need Some Help !!!

It never hurts to have a few spots to hunt. The more the better. Like others have said if you're not seeing much in one spot you have others to hunt. Also, this gives you multiple stands for every wind direction mother nature can throw at you.

Spend as much time as you can in the wood right after the season is over. Scout hard! I like to map everything out that I see directly after the season. Since everything is so bare you will be able to see trails, scrape, and rubs very easily. You will also have a chance at finding some sheds will can give you clues about where the buck is on the property.
Old 01-04-2005, 04:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Season Over , Now need Some Help !!!

The gentlemen above know their hunting and their quarry. Follow their veteran lead to make all the differance you can for next season.

Patience and ambition are always your greatest tools for success while hunting deer, and it never hurts to ask.

visit WWW.HUNT-BLOG.COM