Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 What an IDIOT !!!!!!! >

What an IDIOT !!!!!!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

What an IDIOT !!!!!!!

Old 12-17-2004, 01:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: What an IDIOT !!!!!!!

My buddys' brother in law shot a black angus bull that he mistook for a deer--yes,i am serious!
Old 12-17-2004, 02:11 PM

When i lived in Idaho the farmers would paint COW on the side so dumbasses would not shot them. Never have i second guessed anyone who claims there are idiots in the woods. Makes our lives more difficult though.
Old 12-17-2004, 02:16 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: WalMart

I feel bad for the llama and it's owners though.
Yeah. I'd say the llama got the short end on this deal.
Old 12-17-2004, 02:18 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: Jack Ryan

ORIGINAL: WalMart

I feel bad for the llama and it's owners though.
Yeah. I'd say the llama got the short end on this deal.
yeah with a name like "Snicker Doodle Silk" who wouldnt feel sorry for this llama.. i DO, its owners must be hippies!
cardeer i remember your post about the llama you had sneak up on you! how did that ever turn out???
Old 12-17-2004, 02:19 PM

Yep, some farmers in Quebec, Canada do the same thing...use NEON ORANGE paint to write cow or horse on their animals.
Old 12-17-2004, 03:19 PM
Boone & Crockett

dohcrxl, I'm just a old man that has been around a long time.And them things happened.I always seem to attract weird events.Maybe because I am a weird person.You should see My naked store dummy I take with me.A real fox
Old 12-17-2004, 06:46 PM
Typical Buck

do llama's taste good? Man if I saw a black angus bull in the woods i would be tempted. Kidding. Kind of...

jim
Old 12-17-2004, 07:06 PM
Giant Nontypical

Thats 2 llama's this year now, I live in Austin Mn., and durring our gun season, some guy shot a llama not too far from my house. My wife works at a vet clinic, and they got a call that Saturday morning from the owner. The vet had to go out and euthanize the llama, the guy hit it in the stomach, so it didnt kill it, but the vet said that it wouldnt make it, so they put it down. The strange part is that the owner knew the guy that shot it, and he wasnt even going to press charges.
Old 12-17-2004, 07:36 PM
Dominant Buck

Yes, one of the places I hunted this week the neighbor had cows. I never knew it. They couldn't own but 3 ac of pasture. The sun was coming up and I saw the first one and said man either that's a very big deer or there is a cow in that backyard. I thought about the steak from it, but decided it would be a very hard drag out of the woods by myself and that maybe someone would notice it missing, darn[:@].
Old 12-17-2004, 07:59 PM

How do you field dress a LLama? What do they taste like?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.