Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Some of my bow "harvests". Mounts (new pics added) >

Some of my bow "harvests". Mounts (new pics added)

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Some of my bow "harvests". Mounts (new pics added)

Old 12-08-2004, 01:04 PM

Default RE: Some of my bow "harvests". Mounts

I'm jealous....of your beautiful mounts and cabin.
Old 12-08-2004, 01:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

I just took the virtual tour.... WOW... very nice! Dude, that is THE house everyhunter needs!!!
Old 12-08-2004, 02:35 PM

PA Bowyer

I took the tour, very nice. We have a long way to go before something like that can happen for us. That will probably be a "after the kids are gone" thing. At ages 6, 4, and 4 months, I got aways to go yet.

It was a fun project. Lots of work though.

I dont do much in the way architecture anymore. I am a designer but it is for mechanical type stuff on a Nuclear site in Washington State. I still dabble in home design though.

Again, beautiful home you got there.
Old 12-08-2004, 02:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Rob---those are some beautiful mounts you got there and I like the first one you got.Nice to see you honoured the animal after what its gone through.All the mounts look good.
I also like your house alot.Always had a soft spot for the log cabins.Another couple the wife and I know have a log house and its absolutely georgious.Someday we will have one to on my own property.
Now just a favour to ask of you--------Considering you just got the camera and learning how to use it,and having alot of fun as well,what about a pic of the out side of the house
Again congrats rob on your beautiful trophies
Old 12-08-2004, 02:51 PM

Default RE: Some of my bow "harvests". Mounts (new pics added)

Awesome house indeed.
Old 12-08-2004, 08:27 PM
Fork Horn

Hunter 25- I'm Robs hunting partner and good friend, and if you like the way the yote looks, you should see it while sitting in the loft. When you look over at him his head sticks up over the railing and stares right at you, i'ts so cool..This is where I go to relax and unwind ..Do you blame me?Rob stop grinning i'ts making me ill lol..You know I love your home and will brag for you..
Old 12-09-2004, 08:35 AM
Boone & Crockett

WalMart, thanks

IL-Cornfed I thought you'd like that. The only thing is they show the model home plan at 28X44, I made this house 28X50.

Flintflinger, really sounds like a lot of work, that project I mean and yeah, you have some youngins there but at the same time, that is special in it's own way for sure. I'm 38 and still thinking of having my first....I suppose I shouldn't wait to darn long so I'm not too old to be there.

extreme1, thanks and good luck on your own someday. They are so warm and inviting aren't they? For a good shot of the exterior and floor plan as well as a virtual tour, click this link.... http://www.jackandkay.com/building.html and click play.

MO_Bow, thank you, it was hard work and I didn't have a life but I did take time that fall for the buck I shot and mounted...the one by the fireplace.

Q2, after I read that I looked back over my loft and the yote was staring me down, gave me chills....and you know you'll always have a pillow in this "hunting lodge"...

And you guys should see the woman who runs this joint.
Old 12-09-2004, 09:25 AM

Rob,
Raising little ones is no easy task thats for sure. Especially when your 6 year has the attitude of a 16 year old. I am in for a world of hurt when she comes of age.

Its never to late to start a family. And It's good that you got your dream house before doing so, cause kids will put the biggest kink in plans. Dont get me wrong, I love my kids to the end of the earth and will die protecting them, but sometimes "pow, right to the moon" if you know what I mean.

So post some pics of the "hottie" running the place. LOL JK
Old 12-09-2004, 10:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

Great looking place you've got there and some fine looking mounts as well, thanks for sharing Rob!
Old 12-09-2004, 02:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thank you ROB for the virtual tour,really enjoyed watching it.I really enjoy watching a house go up from scratch,you really get a sence of pride knowing you were part of it and doing half the work your self gives you a greater feeling of acheivement.Someday I will,Someday.I own in town with my lovely wife and 2 kids.Hopefully next year we will sell and move to the country.

Quick Reply: Some of my bow "harvests". Mounts (new pics added)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.