Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 ARe these people democrates or what?? >

ARe these people democrates or what??

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

ARe these people democrates or what??

Old 11-29-2004, 11:11 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: ARe these people democrates or what??

Uninformed for sure, but entitled to his opinion nevertheless. Good day, Mathewsboy!
Old 12-05-2004, 11:55 AM

matthewsboy, I am shocked to hear you say that!! I would bet that a pole of all hunters across the country would show overwhelming support for Republicans.

I look at it this way, all the homos, lesbo's, treehuggers, animal rights activists, and the like are ALL staunch democrate supporters and the demo's pander to that crowd. Why would anyone in their right mind want to be part of a party that supports and helps these kind of wacko's??????????
I have wondered this many times, and how someone who HUNTS avidly would want anything to do with these guys, but both my boyfriend and his father (who has been a hunter for 40 years) are staunch Dems... Now, try to imagine a staunch Dem and a good ol' Republican gal living in the same house and watching the debates together... That was interesting.
Old 12-05-2004, 12:31 PM

ORIGINAL: Sport/MN

TurkeyFan-Why do you have to turn this into a Democrat and Republican thing? I agree that the ani's are bad, I just don't see why you have to turn it into a democrat and republican thing.. That would be like saying that all Republicans bomb places that do abortions. Which I know isn't true.
it's because all these knuckleheads are either democrats or green party voters. realistically ...how many of these folks do you really think voted for Bush?

i can't understand hunters voting for democrats in national elections then worrying about legislation and wacko movements for anti-gun and anti-hunting. read these wacko's websites and see who they support in Washington.
Old 12-07-2004, 11:54 AM

it's because all these knuckleheads are either democrats or green party voters. realistically ...how many of these folks do you really think voted for Bush?

This is a rhetorical question obviously as none of these people voted for Bush. These are classic left wing nut cases doing what liberals do. Maybe Mattewsboy should help sponsor their legislation.