Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Got another one! >

Got another one!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Got another one!

Old 11-18-2004, 08:37 AM

Default Got another one!

Nope, not a deer! My second son just entered the world. He arrived Saturday night so I was lucky enough to hit the woods a little while he and my wife were at the hospital (I can only take so much of a steril environment). I've seen two shooters since he arrived, unfortunately nothing I was able to get an arrow off at but two nice bucks none the less. Now I just have to figure how to get out a couple more times before the season ends.

Here's a picture of the little buck.
Jaxon

Old 11-18-2004, 08:41 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Got another one!

Congrats bud... another hunter in the world!!
Old 11-18-2004, 08:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

Great looking little buck you have there!! Congrats to you and your wife! (IMO) One of the greatest things a man can hope to be on this earth is a good family man Way to go bro!
Old 11-18-2004, 09:32 AM
Giant Nontypical

Congrats!!!! It is a cool feeling isnt it??!!
Old 11-18-2004, 09:50 AM
c j
Typical Buck

Congrats!!! That must be an incredible feeling. My wife and I are due to find out for ourselves in February. (Had to get it in between deer and turkey season! )
Old 11-18-2004, 09:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats Adams. I am very happy for you. Now you have 2 hunting buddies in your future. What a great feeling. I can still remember the day my son was born. I wouldn't let go of him. I hope you are able to get out and do a little more hunting this year but don't forget about your wife. She will need alot of you time now. Congrats to you both. Do you have the little camo outfit for him yet?
Old 11-18-2004, 10:07 AM

Do you have the little camo outfit for him yet?
I haven't got any for the baby yet but my two year old is completely outfitted. I've snuck up on a couple of deer with him on my back.Now if I could just teach him to be slient we could go hunting together. Oh well, I guess that;ll come in time.

I offer a word of wisdom to all you guys who don't have kids yet. Plan ahead. January and Febuary are two bad months to get your wife pregnent. Do the math ahead of time and avoid a mid season crisis.
Old 11-18-2004, 10:08 AM
Giant Nontypical

Congrats man. I'm sure you'll teach him well.
Old 11-18-2004, 10:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

Now if I could just teach him to be slient we could go hunting together. Oh well, I guess that;ll come in time.
Yes it will. What I did with my son and daughter was started taking them rabbit hunting. Another thing we did was took up duck and goose hunting. Also let them play hockey. That way if you ever need them to drag your sorry broken leg butt out of the woods they can do it.

Again congrats and enjoy them while they are small. They do grow quickly.[]
Old 11-18-2004, 10:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

Adams that's cooler than any buck. WTG.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.