Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Sabotage methods! >

Sabotage methods!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Sabotage methods!

Old 11-02-2004, 07:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Sabotage methods!

I would put unwashed socks around his stand 100 yds out. Not that I would ever do that. HA HA
Old 11-02-2004, 10:15 PM

cologne and chunks of bar soap work great for spooking off deer, same goes with hair from a barbor shop. but all you will probabbly end up doing is chasing the deer somewhere else to be shot. if its state land just set right beside the guy, that usually pees me off. till i leave. not a very courtious thing to do though.
Old 11-02-2004, 11:37 PM
Typical Buck

Here in oregon the local Peta Group had a rock concert on the middle of a popular national forest on openingday of bow season here in oregon. The whole night before and throughout the day. [:@] We didn't even see a chip monk
Old 11-04-2004, 02:17 PM

Last year the subject came up and it turned out that one of the guys in the group was a game warden. Turns out in Texas it is illegal to intentionally disrupt or attempt to disrupt anothers hunting! Guess there are laws for just about everything these days....
&
It's called hunter harassment, I think most states have laws for it.

Paul
Yup, Completely illegal in Maine. IMO it's a great law, even if never enforced.

Here in oregon the local Peta Group had a rock concert on the middle of a popular national forest on openingday of bow season here in oregon. The whole night before and throughout the day. We didn't even see a chip monk
Didn't that happen in Oregon? I hope at least it was decient music. But then again it was peta so it probably wasn't. [:'(]