Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
slobs stole my deer at gunpoint >

slobs stole my deer at gunpoint

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

slobs stole my deer at gunpoint

Old 01-14-2002, 10:29 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: slobs stole my deer at gunpoint

Great Job!!

Sounds like you handled everything the right way-that's what counts the most
Congratulations!

Jeff...U.P. of Michigan.
Old 01-14-2002, 12:19 PM

Good deal! Sorry you lost the deer and had to go through all this nonsense, but glad to hear they got caught up with. The cirle does come around..
Old 01-14-2002, 02:55 PM

Sorry to hear about your loss. I hunt only on private land in Michigan because it just is not safe to hunt public lands any more. I passed by one durning gun season one time and it sounded like a small revolt. I know that not everyone was shooting at a proven target-deer. When I go out hunting I only carry my bow but if I go out on the track at my parents property up north then I carry my pistola. Not for idiots but for the bear. There are more deserving ways to make people pay for there crimes. Firearms are too good for violent criminals.
Old 01-14-2002, 04:23 PM

so did you get the antlers back
Old 01-18-2002, 09:29 PM

That's just not right. Hope evrything works out for you. Don't know what I would have done. Maybe shove the gun up the guys ***, and bust the other 2 over the head with the beer bottle.
Old 01-18-2002, 09:36 PM

billygoat again, Sorry, didn't notice your update. I read your story the other day and didn't have time to reply(so I replied without reading newest news). Glad to see they got them. Sorry to see your deer cut to pieces. Hope they fry the bastards!
Old 01-19-2002, 08:22 AM

Sounds like some real jerks. It's "hunters" (at least that's what THEY call THEMSELVES) like that that give ethical hunters a bad name.

*For you trappers out there: A trap tag on a piece of wire shoved down the windpipe works good too!*
Old 01-19-2002, 02:49 PM

About 20 years ago 3 slobs stole a 9 point my friend had just shot.To make it worse they smashed her Browning auto 5 against a tree.We followed the drag trail to a road but never caught those slobs.Maybe carry a camera and try to get their picture.

Edited by - vikingvictory on 01/19/2002 15:49:57
Old 01-19-2002, 11:55 PM

no ones ever tryed to take one of my deer yet. but if it happened and they pointed a gun at me and all i had was my bow then i would have given it to them. but i would have told them that my brother was a state patrol officer and that they would foresure be caught within a matter of hours. and that it would not be worth being locked up for.
Old 01-20-2002, 12:24 AM

sorry but i did'nt read all the replies before i posted the 1st one. i'm glad to see the cops caught them jerks. hope they hang em
high to dry.

Quick Reply: slobs stole my deer at gunpoint

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.