Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

camo truck.

Old 09-09-2004, 02:34 AM

Default camo truck.

does anyone know where i can pick up some camo decal sheets or a place that does sweet camo paint jobs on a truck?
Old 09-09-2004, 03:30 AM

Default RE: camo truck.

bigboyz look up Camoclad.com they have camo kits for just about everything,, and their truck kits look awesome, and have a really good warranty against fading and coming off.. And its not supposed to hure your paint when you do remove it.. They have over 20 different patterns.. The setback is the price.. for a fullsize truck it is around a a thousand,, a little less for smaller vehicles.. They will also install it too but im not sure how much it is for them to install it, but it says it is a day or two job to do it right.. Its the best ive ever seen, and around the same price as a decent paint job, hope i helped some.
Old 09-09-2004, 03:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

justcamousa has em too......but word of warning , i waited almost 2-3 months for my bug guard......
Old 09-09-2004, 07:11 AM

Don't know about where you are but here in Texas cars and trucks seem to have no problem sneeking up on Deer. They are all over the sides of the road.

Sorry. . .I just had to say it.
Old 09-09-2004, 08:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have Camoclad accents on the bottom of my truck. Haven't been on for quite a year yet but it is still stuck on there pretty good and hasn't faded a bit.
Old 09-09-2004, 09:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

We used this on my friends boat. The stuff looks awesome but another word of warning. If your gonna do it make sure you have alot of help. It's not easy making sure it's smooth along all of the edges and curves. I looked into it for my wrangler and it was about 500.00
Old 09-09-2004, 09:23 AM
Giant Nontypical

Where I hunt here in Jersey zone 9 there are guys that come over from Pennsy, (since their bow season starts later) and they have an awesome job done on their ride. It looks like an advertisement for Realtree, and I belive it is written on their truck. If I see them next week I'll try to get more info. I've spoken to them before and I'm sure they know my van. It's always there.