Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 best mechanical!! >

best mechanical!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

best mechanical!!

Old 09-01-2004, 06:32 PM

Default best mechanical!!

I really just wanted to know if I switched to mechanicals what some of ya'll thought about some different ones. What about the NAP scorpions? or the Grim Reapers? I would want something that was extremely reliable and stout.
Old 09-01-2004, 08:05 PM

Default RE: best mechanical!!

I'm using the Rocky Mountain revolution this year. The rearward opening blades eliminate chance for deflections on angled shots.
Old 09-01-2004, 08:48 PM

ORIGINAL: cottonfarmer

I really just wanted to know if I switched to mechanicals what some of ya'll thought about some different ones. What about the NAP scorpions? or the Grim Reapers? I would want something that was extremely reliable and stout.
No such thing!! (As in best mechanical).
Old 09-01-2004, 09:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

q
Old 09-01-2004, 10:57 PM

I don't think you can go wrong with the NAP Scorpions. They are quick opening, super sharp and great shooting heads.
Old 09-01-2004, 11:05 PM
Typical Buck

All broadheads are good if placed in the right spot. Grim reapers are a very hot item right now, Vortecs, spit-fires, but if you want the best penetrating mech. it would have to be the steelhead by rocket, this head blows away most everthing out there but you sacrifice a larger cutting diameter for more penetration, what ever you choose shoot straight and best of luck.lou-lou
Old 09-02-2004, 12:03 PM
Fork Horn

ROCKET 100GRN!!!!!!!
Old 09-02-2004, 12:08 PM

I have shot Grim Reapers for 2 years now and am very happy with them. Killed two dear last year with great results and have not had one fail yet.
Old 09-02-2004, 04:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Best mech b-head= Rocket Steelhead. I've tried many different mechs and nothing has come close to the Steelheads.
Old 09-04-2004, 03:50 PM

I will have to agree with the guys using the Rocket Mechanicals. I have had no problem with them opening and the arrow flight is excellent with 100 grain broadhead. Happy Hunting.

Quick Reply: best mechanical!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.