Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Drury outdoors dream season! >

Drury outdoors dream season!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Drury outdoors dream season!

Old 08-28-2004, 10:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Drury outdoors dream season!

That show is awesome , i love it , it shows all aspects of hunting , especially with team olson , if it can happen to them , it will.....

But malik and day will still win i hope and bring the crown back to SW PA

I jsut saw that on next weeks show someone gets disqualified and wondered if anyone had any ideas on why????
Old 08-28-2004, 11:01 PM

Default RE: Drury outdoors dream season!

That show IS awesome DL. I can't wait to see it again next week. The think I like about it is it's more like "real hunting" than any of these other shows. No fenced enclosures, real hunting situations and real people. You just can't beat that. I can't wait to see the next episode on Tuesday night!
Old 08-29-2004, 01:21 AM
Typical Buck

It's about time that thay put a show on tv that can reflect the ups and downs that normal outdoors like you and I go thru . Great show.
Old 08-29-2004, 08:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

That's my favorite show to watch atm on the outdoor channel. I even watch the repeats.
Old 08-29-2004, 10:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

yea i love the show , you cant beat it , and if i was old enough , u bet i would apply to get on it !!! i already printed out an application incase my bro or neone else wanted to apply , when i saw u have to be 21 , my heart sank , i even thought of wiritng the drury bros. to see if they wanted to have like a youth dream season , i know that would get alot of new kids to watch and see that kids like them can do it ... maybe get some more kdis interested in teh sport!

i hope they dont disqualify malik and day for hunting over biologic in PA.... some say its illegal , some say its legal!!! im on the edge of my seat
Old 08-29-2004, 10:57 AM
Giant Nontypical

It sure is a good one! I have every show recorded since the 1st show! I still watch them. I still don't get all the rules and stuff. Who pays for these guys to do this? Are they on their own to get to and fro different states? Great show!
Old 08-29-2004, 12:47 PM

I would love to see it, but my catv provider does not carry The Outdoor Channel. I called to ask why, they said there is no demand for it. I guess I just have to read the updates on the site. [>:]
Old 08-29-2004, 03:18 PM
Typical Buck

I love the show.
Old 08-29-2004, 04:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

im a pretty sure they are on their own on trassporation ... but they do win like their suits and stuff for different things , i saw that malik and day won a suit for each of them by being the first to harvest a mature deer in one of the states !

tuesdy cant ge there quick enough , i wanna see who and y gets sent home!
Old 08-29-2004, 06:43 PM

Mark & Terry Drury are awsome I have been collecting their video's and now the DVD's for many years , love to watch them , you can learn something everytime

Quick Reply: Drury outdoors dream season!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.