Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 A trip to Cabelas >

A trip to Cabelas

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

A trip to Cabelas

Old 08-27-2004, 08:00 PM
Spike

Default A trip to Cabelas

Just made a trip to Cabelas new store in Hamburg, Pa.. Awesome!! Beautiful full mount displays. Mountain with water falls and a trout pond at the bottom. After filling up the shopping cart I feel like I should be part owner now.
Old 08-27-2004, 08:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: A trip to Cabelas

Man cabelas is the coolest store ever. I go there once a year and usually spend at least 300-400 bux.
Old 08-27-2004, 08:15 PM

I would love to go to Cabela's. All we have down here is Bass Pro Shop. I make a list, look at the ground, get what I need, and get out. That way I don't spend too much money.
Old 08-27-2004, 08:46 PM
Fork Horn

I have been to the new Cabelas in Wheeling, WV four times and counting. I still haven't seen everything yet but I have a hard time staying out of the whitetail museum. I only work a couple of miles from it. They may get to know me on a first name basis.
Old 08-27-2004, 08:52 PM
Giant Nontypical

At 1 1/2 hrs the Hamburg, PA Cabelas is JUST far enough away to keep me from divorce court.

I might be heading there tomorrow to check a few products out though........wish me luck. I'll try to be strong.
Old 08-27-2004, 08:59 PM

i was just in minn. and i drove 11/2 hours to the cabelas there and they have an outlet store next to the monster store with an incredible display of wolves chasing elk, anyway picked up a great pair of nikon binos for 135.00 reg 299.00
Old 08-27-2004, 09:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

I was at the Hamburg store back in the beginning of August. Was my first trip to any Cabela's. I was blown away! We spent 2hrs there and still didn't get through everything. LOL. I'm heading to the WV store in 2 weeks to do some birthday shopping.
Old 08-27-2004, 09:21 PM

I thought you were going to ask if you should go or not. I was going to say NOOOOOOOOO!! That place is the devil in camo. I'm only 45min from the one in MN and they take so much of my $$ every year.
Old 08-27-2004, 09:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

Looks like I get to go to the one in WI on Sunday. Can't wait. Now I will get to use all those points I have earned charging everything all year on the Cabela's VISA. Nothing like getting a home equity loan to remodel a kitchen, putting the money in the bank and charging everything on the old Cabela's card. Then when the bill comes just pay it with the money in the bank. Do that with everything all year and presto $320 in Cabela's bucks and the wife got a new kitchen.
Old 08-28-2004, 05:23 AM

Cabela's in Owatonna, MN is having their fall hunting expo this week. Should be some good deals. Just FYI.

Quick Reply: A trip to Cabelas

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.