Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
I am looking to buy a bow!!! >

I am looking to buy a bow!!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

I am looking to buy a bow!!!

Old 02-27-2002, 03:38 PM

Default I am looking to buy a bow!!!

I am looking for a bow that has an overdraw, at least 70% let-off, and Right Handed. I am looking for one that is VERY cheap.I can buy it and I can trade also. If you are interested, I have a PSE Spirit, and older bow, 65% let-off, 5 arrow quiver, wrist strap, Right Handed, 5 pin sight, also a range finder sight (i can sell separatly), Mossy Oak Break-Up, Adjustable draw wieght and draw length.
Old 02-27-2002, 03:57 PM

Default RE: I am looking to buy a bow!!!

buy a p-s-e
Old 02-27-2002, 04:06 PM

I have one. I really want a Matthews but the price range is WAY out of my range.
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote<font size=1 face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
buy a p-s-e
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' size=2 id=quote>
Old 02-27-2002, 04:32 PM

what draw length & #s
Old 02-27-2002, 04:39 PM

Mine is set I think at 29&quot; draw length and 65 Lbs draw weight. Both can be adjusted higher and lower. I want about the same.

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote<font size=1 face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
what draw length & #s
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' size=2 id=quote>
Old 02-27-2002, 04:54 PM

why are you in need of overdraw?
I have a HCA zforce 7029 hatchet twin cam
but its 65% let off Sight/rest/quiver & acc arrows I beleive it has a 5.5 brace height realy doesn't need overdraw, 288fps 1996 model
Old 02-27-2002, 05:41 PM

I want a overdraw because I want to get a TM Hunter style rest. From axle to axle, how long is it? Does it have a stabilizer? Thanks,

Bubba

why are you in need of overdraw?
I have a HCA zforce 7029 hatchet twin cam
but its 65% let off Sight/rest/quiver & acc arrows I beleive it has a 5.5 brace height realy doesn't need overdraw, 288fps 1996 model
Old 02-27-2002, 06:19 PM

i beleive it a cobra hydrolic stab,has a tiger tuff buddy rest on it 38.5 a/a
Old 02-27-2002, 06:45 PM

Is it a kind of long bow? Does it have an overdraw? Is it light? Well, before I get my hopes up, How much do you want to sell it for or do you want to trade it? I will see if I can get a picture of it sometime soon. is there any way you can get a picture of yours? Let me know, Thanks,

Bubba
Old 02-27-2002, 06:49 PM

I know what the rest looks like. Who is the maker of the bow? What model?
i beleive it a cobra hydrolic stab,has a tiger tuff buddy rest on it 38.5 a/a

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.