Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 8" Stealth Hunter Stabilizer!!!!!!!!! >

8" Stealth Hunter Stabilizer!!!!!!!!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

8" Stealth Hunter Stabilizer!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-12-2004, 08:03 PM

Default 8" Stealth Hunter Stabilizer!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys,

Well, after having the 4" Stealth Stabilizer for awhile, I decided to get a 8" Stealth Hunter Stabilizer and I got it today. Well, I put it on my bow as I wanted just a little more weight out front for shooting screens, and that is what I got. The bow has a nice roll forward after the shot. The stabilizer allows me to hold a good bit steadier on the target and it did the impossible, it made my Liberty even quieter and more shock free.

I gotta thank Jerry again, this stabilizer is just as amazing as the 4" was to me. I don't see myself ever getting another brand of stabilizer!
Old 08-12-2004, 08:18 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: 8" Stealth Hunter Stabilizer!!!!!!!!!

Really!??.............No kidding!?

Old 08-12-2004, 08:19 PM

Hey Matt, you better knock those little wise cracks off, I have told you before, you don't want to be on my "list"
Old 08-13-2004, 05:38 AM
Fork Horn

The 8 inch Stealth is my personal favorite and the "Top" selling stabilizer in the Stealth line,with the 6 inch a close second!
Glad to "Hear" you like the 8 inch Jason......now go get that bigboy your getting on film and send me a picture for my photo gallery!
Old 08-13-2004, 05:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: stealthman
Glad to "Hear" you like the 8 inch Jason......now go get that bigboy your getting on film and send me a picture for my photo gallery!
This just sounds....wrong....absolutely wrong....

Old 08-13-2004, 06:59 AM

You walked into that one Jerry

I just had the ol bow out and was shooting at 45 yards and I think that the 8" Stealth is gonna stay on for hunting season as well. I was planning on using the 8" for screen shooting and the 4" for hunting, but the groups I am getting with the 8" at 45 yards have just convinced me to keep it on the bow. I know a younger kid who is getting into archery and he just got a new bow but he didn't get any accessories for it, I am gonna give him the 4" Stealth and hopefully this weekend I am gonna go down to his place and shoot with him some. Right now he is in the frustrating phase where he is grouping decent but not anywhere near what he wants (4" groups at 20 yards). He has only been shooting for about 2 or 3 weeks.
Old 08-13-2004, 12:30 PM
Fork Horn

I've got the 6'" on order, hopefully it will be here soon. (not complaining Jerry, if you read this, I know its not been enough time yet, I'm just antsy)
Old 08-13-2004, 03:15 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 08-13-2004, 08:34 PM
Fork Horn

oops!!! Yes,I can see where that post "could" be taken and used on another type of site!lol
I will try to be more careful in future post`s.....hope no "GAY" bowhunters were excited by my choice of words!
Old 08-13-2004, 10:29 PM
Giant Nontypical

Buck glad to hear you got the 8" I love my 6" and just might get another but in the 8" version.

OH No not you Jerry LOL

nubo

Quick Reply: 8" Stealth Hunter Stabilizer!!!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.