Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Do you see anything unusual in this pic? >

Do you see anything unusual in this pic?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Do you see anything unusual in this pic?

Old 08-10-2004, 08:35 PM

Default RE: Do you see anything unusual in this pic?

Didn't notice at first, but there are three bucks in that last pic.........good job!!
Old 08-11-2004, 04:28 AM

Jollyarcher, correct, I'm here in Southern Maryland.

livbucks, all of the bucks here are still in velvet. I believe they start dropping it around Sept. 1. Our archery season starts Sept. 15, I hope every year that I'll have a buck under my stand who's late to take his velvet off.

Pro-line, do you see another buck? Where? Or were you talking about me? There were 5 bucks in that area and I was surprised that the camera only picked up that one.

Oh yeah, and I think the croquet wicket is just an imperfection in the film......unless..... the deer are more sophisticated than we think!!!
Old 08-11-2004, 08:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

Solax...Look about 3 of that deer's widths right of the visible buck. Then one deer width higher. You can make out legs and body. I blew it up, and it sure looks like it to me. I'm going to post a pic of the area so you know where I am looking. Hopefully somebody can post a clearer pic than me.

Old 08-11-2004, 10:19 AM

Pro, I'm looking at the original (which is much clear btw, that scanner sucks) anyway, I think you're right. It looks like a deer's tail end. That's right were the others were standing too so I'm gonna say "Yes" that is another deer.

This has been the coolest thing. It's one thing to tell a hunting story but to have proof. It's great. I have a buddy that wants to film me take a doe on a crop damage permit, if that happens I don't know if I'll be able to contain myself.

SO ADDICTEED!!!!!
Old 08-11-2004, 09:37 PM

I still can't see you in the tree in that first pic....but I think I see bigfoot though.
Old 08-12-2004, 07:48 AM

Mart, look to the left of the deer, all the way at the top of the photo. You'll see a hole to the sky and to the left of that you'll see a thick tree, that's my knee sticking out from behind there. You can't see my whole body, just me knee.