Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 How pumped is everyone for the upcoming season? >

How pumped is everyone for the upcoming season?

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

How pumped is everyone for the upcoming season?

Old 08-08-2004, 08:19 PM

Default How pumped is everyone for the upcoming season?

I'd like to know how everyone is feeling for the upcoming bowseason? Expectations, confidence, etc. I know I've been ready since the end of last year's season.
Old 08-08-2004, 08:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: How pumped is everyone for the upcoming season?

Well we lost last years hunting property so this year its a whole new ball game. I'm very excited. I just got back from setting up stands for 7 1/2 hours today and it's looking pretty good.
Old 08-08-2004, 08:32 PM

Have you seen any big boys yet nuge?
Old 08-08-2004, 08:35 PM

I'm deffinately anxious for season to get here. This will be my first season with a bow, so hopefully it goes well. I've still got to place my stands and season is only 23 days and a wake up away. I'm quickly running out of time...
Old 08-08-2004, 08:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Pummped....Pumped and Pumped some more........and thats putting it lightly!!! Jst 42 days to go here in MN!

GoodLuck!
Old 08-08-2004, 09:13 PM
Fork Horn

I can't wait for the season to start. Put up a few stands locally today, next weekend I'm hanging stands at my WI property, then coming back home to hang one or two last sets before letting things sit until the season starts.

Plus I just got done ordering some more climbing sticks from Bass Pro Shops, and some new camo. All I do anymore is watch hunting shows/DVDs or read this board or the nearest hunting magazine. It's getting out of control.

Unfortunately for me I just started a new job this past week so I'm not sure I'll get to hunt nearly as much as I want, but I'm just gonna have to make the best out of what I get. Expectations are certainly high at this point. Especially today after talking to a couple farmers tell stories about the big one they've been seeing all summer.
Old 08-08-2004, 09:34 PM

I can't wait for the season to start!!! I went out today and check on a couple of stand I had up last year, and found a couple of places to hang new ones, I'm really excited.

Plus, once season gets here, maybe I'll stop spending so much money on hunting stuff - at least for a few months!!!
Old 08-08-2004, 09:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm way pumped, I already have that "can't sleep at night, like it's your first time goin huntin, feeling." Running situations through your head, thinking of the ones that got away and if you could only have it back again. Yeah I know ya'll know what I'm talkin about.
Old 08-09-2004, 12:04 AM

man i tell ya im so pumped...im ready!!! see my uncle owns a ton of land here in nebraska and i can hunt on any of it i want so....today me and my dad went driving around and looked at the possible spots i would want to put a stand at, i think i found the spot though!!!
Old 08-09-2004, 02:04 AM
Boone & Crockett

NOT

Quick Reply: How pumped is everyone for the upcoming season?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.