Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Drury Outdoors

Old 08-05-2004, 01:31 PM

Default Drury Outdoors

I've been watching the Drury's hunting videos for years. I haven't seen Steve Stoltz on their videos for a couple of years now, does anyone know what happened to him?
Old 08-05-2004, 01:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Drury Outdoors

I saw him on HS outdoors this past Tuesday. I always thought he was a snapper head personally but that is where he was.
Old 08-05-2004, 01:39 PM
Typical Buck

Silentassasian is correct. Steve Stoltz is now with HS/ Hunter Specialties/PRIMETIME productions. The jury is still out with him, for me.[8D] I am leaning toward silent on this one. I really enjoy the HS stuff as well as the Drury videos. It gives me something to do in the down time.
Old 08-05-2004, 01:53 PM

LMAO @ silent (Snapperhead) thats funny, I dont care who you are. Id have to agree, but have been wondering where he was myself. Gotta say though, I think Drury Bros videos just keep getting better.
Old 08-05-2004, 02:10 PM

I may be behind the times on this one, but did they release this year's set of videos? What are the titles? I get the years/releases confused.
Old 08-05-2004, 06:44 PM

Dream Season 7 , Whitetail Madness 7 , & The plot thickens they are all AWSOME!
ORIGINAL: BagginBigguns

I may be behind the times on this one, but did they release this year's set of videos? What are the titles? I get the years/releases confused.
Old 08-06-2004, 05:51 AM
Fork Horn

Dream Season 7 and Whitetail Madness 7 were both released this year. As well as the newest one in their series of 100% Wild, 100% Fair Chase videos, but I forget the name of it. Kisky Productions also release Whitetails Taking It To The Extreme 4 this year.

Check out www.druryoutdoors.com for all the details on their videos. You can even order them online if you so choose.
Old 08-06-2004, 10:42 AM
Dominant Buck

Ole Steve and that other airhead(Alan or something) I get mixed up with him have made more BAD shots on nice critters at close range on video than any of us should make in a lifetime. Not sure what a Snapperhead is.... so I really can't say if it's the word I'd use.[&:][&:]
Old 08-06-2004, 10:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

David,

Stoltz pretty much defines the term snapperhead so you may use him as a reference when defining the word. I am not real sure that if you look up the word snapperhead it doesn't just have his picture with a tab that says "see Steve Stoltz".
Old 08-06-2004, 11:02 AM

ORIGINAL: davidmil

Ole Steve and that other airhead(Alan or something) I get mixed up with him have made more BAD shots on nice critters at close range on video than any of us should make in a lifetime. Not sure what a Snapperhead is.... so I really can't say if it's the word I'd use.[&:][&:]
You mean like shoulder shots?

Quick Reply: Drury Outdoors

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.