Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Big THANK YOU!!

Old 08-03-2004, 08:31 AM
Fork Horn

Default Big THANK YOU!!

I just want to thank everyone who participates in this great site. I started bowhunting back in '98 and started hard at it but then was away at college for 4 years til this year. I have learned so much from this site since i found it and really appreciate the help i get from others when i ask a question, i'm always learning! There are alot of knoweageable people here who are going to help me be a better bowhunter and sportsman. Thanks again.
Old 08-03-2004, 08:35 AM

Default RE: Big THANK YOU!!

Ok all.....here's one we have snowed...poor it on.

Welcome to the board. You will get lots of opinions, and a few facts thrown in now and again. There is definetely alot to learn here. Most of these guys (and gals) are very knowledgeable. Good luck this fall.
Old 08-03-2004, 08:52 AM

I love this place as well. I find this board to be a wealth of information and there is never a shortage of opinions here. We all contribute and do what we can to help here. Thats what makes this place so great.
Old 08-03-2004, 11:33 AM
Giant Nontypical

jte248! I agree 100% with you ,this is a great site and definetly you'll get the answer's you need here .These people here are the best and that's why we all visit everyday.

nubo
Old 08-03-2004, 11:38 AM

I gotta agree too. Lot's of opinions and information to be found.
Old 08-03-2004, 11:52 AM

Lot's of opinions....
Got that right!
Old 08-04-2004, 10:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

I too have learned much since I started checking this site every day or two. I now have my own arrow fletcher, arrow saw, bow press, 3 dozen arrows, new bow, new sites, new rest, new broadheads, new release, new trail cameras, new tree stands, new camo, new target. Holy $%!# I have spent a lot of money.[:@] Well at least the wife doesn't know about it all.
Old 08-04-2004, 10:57 AM

I now have my own arrow fletcher, arrow saw, bow press, 3 dozen arrows, new bow, new sites, new rest, new broadheads, new release, new trail cameras, new tree stands, new camo, new target.
It's your addiction, Don't blame it on us
Old 08-07-2004, 01:53 AM

I have only been on this site since March, but I love this site. It does have a lot of good information and some really funny people. I like some of the heated debates on this site and the good technical information. Thanks to everybody for all the good information and good conversation in the chat room.
Old 08-07-2004, 11:25 AM

"Hi my name is wihunter402, I am addicted to buying everything there is to do with bow hunting. I have a problem and need some help!" LOL

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.