Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 an interview with Chuck Adams - >

an interview with Chuck Adams -

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

an interview with Chuck Adams -

Old 07-29-2004, 09:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default an interview with Chuck Adams -

http://www.bowsite.com/bowsite/featu...ws/chuckadams/
Old 07-29-2004, 09:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: an interview with Chuck Adams -

Stealthycat,
This interview is on a much higher forum then the average Joe also. Thats a nice elk!
Old 07-30-2004, 08:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

TTT

C'mon all you Chuck haters and naysayers ..... what say you now ?
Old 07-30-2004, 10:35 AM

great interview stealthy, thanks for the link, it was an enjoyable informative read
Old 07-30-2004, 10:58 AM
Giant Nontypical

I still say the same thing about him I always say, plus one new thing. He flipflops on the issues just as bad as Kerry does. What he said about traditional in that interview is directly opposite what he said in one of his magazine articles here while back. In that article, he basically said traditional bowhunters are unethical.

He's still a jerk.

(That IS the kind of thing you were fishing for with this topic, wasn't it?)[>:]
Old 07-30-2004, 10:59 AM

The mustache has to go. What a jerk.

B
Old 07-30-2004, 11:03 AM

A new poster here...I read a thread a few days ago regarding the debate about Chuck Adams...I barely know who he is....from listening to the interview...he is way out of my league ..he seems like a reasonable guy that made it happen for himself? Nothing wrong with that...I like what he said about the hunting shows...

Would have rather heard him praise the Lord for his talent and world record animals...without God he wouldn't have been able to do any of it...
Heck, without the Lord any of us would be sunk regardless of hunting...

Great interview though! Thanks...
Old 07-30-2004, 11:09 AM

Without the lord? Well, to break the stereotype many of the greenies have of us 'hunters', not all of us are religious. No offense. I'd be curious to know if Chuck is....anyone know? I find it refreshing that the lord isn't thanks a million times for a hunting success...imagine how many times ole Chucky would have said it...

Not saying anything bad, i don't mind religion one bit, heck i believe mathews is the lightside and hoyt is the darkside...so no biggie. What i meant by 'refreshing' was...it's just nice to see that all the talk was purely about the hunting and the hardwork that goes into blar blar blar without the religious undertone...know what i mean?

B
Old 07-30-2004, 11:11 AM

i understand what you're saying, but your post could be viewed as offensive by some...
Old 07-30-2004, 11:15 AM

I'm sure it will. But its time for a new thread if it does anyhow...talkin bout ole Chucky is gettin stale...he's the shyt...we got it already.

B

going to edit, just seen the hunting religion forum and a thread about anyone here not christian, think i'll tone it down a little my style was meant more as light hearted but looks as though it could turn ugly, no offense meant....really, i am not religious(just never had any exposure until later in life) but like all things in life i think its more fun to be humble about things and discuss them light heartedly but this maybe one topic that might not go that way...not my intention

Quick Reply: an interview with Chuck Adams -

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.