Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Is anyone else addicted to this stuff >

Is anyone else addicted to this stuff

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Is anyone else addicted to this stuff

Old 07-30-2004, 11:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Is anyone else addicted to this stuff

I'm a senior archaholic and demand a discount.
Old 07-30-2004, 04:58 PM
Giant Nontypical

Archaholic! Oh Yea baby ,for sure .I think archery and new gear every day even on holiday's .I'm like Mike in texas lot's of gear and really need nothing and I love to help my friends by loaning them gear that I'm not using and I buy new gear just to have an excuse to buy more .

nubo
Old 07-31-2004, 08:14 PM
Fork Horn

Yep me too, Iam an archaholic, and I don't care, I love bowhunting, you can never have to much hunting stuff, just like a woman says they can't have to many shoes. I have stuff I don't even use, stuff still in the package, and I will continue to buy buy and buy more stuff. I can't quit.
Old 07-31-2004, 08:27 PM

I'm love to acorn cover scent. I can't explain it. I love the smell. It's like crack rock. I need it. I want to bathe in it. I want to spray some in my cheereos. I have to have acorn cover scent in my bath water. MMMMMMMMMMM If they made acorn cover scent cologone I'd buy the company. Fill a pool and swim in it. But "addicted"... thats such a strong word. Perhaps a slight afterthought maybe but not an addiction.

Old 07-31-2004, 09:25 PM

I'm not only an archaholic, I'm a pusher. I try to get everyone I know to shoot archery and bow hunt. I have not got my wife and 2 daughters shooting archery. One co-worker bow hunting and am working on my brother and nephew that just moved to the city I am living in to get into bow hunting. I now have my brother shopping for a bow and my nephew I might just buy one for him. THERE IS NOTHING BETTER THAN BOW HUNTING!! I think I need a bow fix now, I can't stop shaking.
Old 08-01-2004, 01:26 AM

hey who said being an archaholic was a "problem''? but any way you teachers need to not give any homework during the fall.........at second thought who needs homework?[&:]
Old 08-01-2004, 06:57 AM

ORIGINAL: Green Archer

Hi my names Chad. I've been an archaholic since 1987. I fell of the wagon again today. Its been 2 hours since My last full draw.[8D]
Old 08-01-2004, 10:05 AM
Typical Buck

And it doesn't get any easier with age... LOL.
Old 08-01-2004, 12:10 PM

Hi my name is BLACKTALON. I am too ashamed to admit the last time I partook in archery, needless to say, it's been too long. Got....to...shoot......more...often...aaaarrggghh! !

Have a good day everyone!
Old 08-02-2004, 02:52 AM

One word, OBSESSED!!!

Quick Reply: Is anyone else addicted to this stuff

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.