Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Men's Channel Hunting >

Men's Channel Hunting

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Men's Channel Hunting

Old 07-29-2004, 09:06 AM

Default Men's Channel Hunting

I catch myself watching the Men's Channel for hunting shows more and more. What do you guys think about the station? I still love the Outdoor Channel but it nice to see more options.
Old 07-29-2004, 09:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Men's Channel Hunting

I don't have that channel I don't guess so it's TOC for me.
Old 07-29-2004, 09:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

what channel is it on? I usually watch oln or espn when hunting is on.
Old 07-29-2004, 09:20 AM

It's # 218 on DISH Network. It is also on cable but I don't know where.
Old 07-29-2004, 09:21 AM

I watch it a lot also. It's nice when there's fishing or racing or bullriding or something on TOC to switch over to TMC and a lot of times there's a hunting show on. It's bad for my health, but I like it!!
Old 07-29-2004, 09:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

I've been watching it quite a bit since i found it. I didn't even know i had it until about two weeks ago when i was looking around at different channels and found it. I knew i had the mens channel but i didn't know they had hunting. I'm like captain, if the outdoor channel is fishing then the mens channel is usually hunting so i switch over. Two hunting channels are better than one in my book
Old 07-29-2004, 09:29 AM

Exactly.
ORIGINAL: Mykey

I've been watching it quite a bit since i found it. I didn't even know i had it until about two weeks ago when i was looking around at different channels and found it. I knew i had the mens channel but i didn't know they had hunting. I'm like captain, if the outdoor channel is fishing then the mens channel is usually hunting so i switch over. Two hunting channels are better than one in my book
Old 07-29-2004, 09:42 AM
Fork Horn

its always good to have a back up channel in case some *****s at the outdoor channel want to watch the tour de france or some other biking show
Old 07-29-2004, 09:45 AM

That's on OLN, but I agree. If I see one more freak riding a bike I am going to go nuts.

ORIGINAL: bowhuntt

its always good to have a back up channel in case some *****s at the outdoor channel want to watch the tour de france or some other biking show
Old 07-29-2004, 04:56 PM

watch there line up for next year a lot of tv shows are jumping ship to the mens channel after the head honcho wade sherman made some stupid changes to the toc channel of what you can and cannot do or show, the mens channel will be carrying a majority of all the shows next season keep tunned, i know for a fact that some of the best fair chase shows are leaving toc and going to the mens channel

Quick Reply: Men's Channel Hunting

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.