Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 What broadheads will Cut Hair off your ARM right out of the package? >

What broadheads will Cut Hair off your ARM right out of the package?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

What broadheads will Cut Hair off your ARM right out of the package?

Old 07-27-2004, 08:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default What broadheads will Cut Hair off your ARM right out of the package?

Which ones will do that?
Old 07-27-2004, 08:36 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: What broadheads will Cut Hair off your ARM right out of the package?

My Rockets will.........If I keep scrubbing back and forth and back and forth.

Which will shave out of the package? I haven't shot too many fixed heads lately other than Muzzy and Thunderheads, but I know anything NAP is shaving sharp. My Muzzys always needed to be touched up.

The Rocky Mt Snypers were very sharp and almost shaved a finger off one day.[:-]
Old 07-27-2004, 09:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: What broadheads will Cut Hair off your ARM right out of the package?

I think according to 5shots tests, that just about any Rocky Mountin broadhead has the sharpest out of the package blades. I think the Magnus Stingers are pretty sharp as well.
Old 07-27-2004, 09:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

IMO.... Thunderheads!
Old 07-27-2004, 09:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thunderheads
Old 07-27-2004, 11:11 PM

Steel force, stingers, muzzys sometimes.
Old 07-28-2004, 12:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

I know that stingers will, my buddy also knows that they will cut your thumb pretty well.
Old 07-28-2004, 12:18 AM

I don't know about everyone elses, but my Muzzy's were that sharp when I took them out.
Old 07-28-2004, 12:31 AM
Giant Nontypical

Steel Force are scary sharp out of the package. 2nd will be TH's and 3rd Magnus in my experience. Being a longtime Muzzy user they were decent but IMHO no where near the other 3 listed for out of package sharpness.

Retained sharpness after punching a BH target nothing compares to the Steel Force that I have tried. Shameless plug for Steel Force I suppose but they are truly one of the best heads I have ever used to date in all areas with regards to a hunting head.
Old 07-28-2004, 02:34 AM

Any Rocky Mountain

Quick Reply: What broadheads will Cut Hair off your ARM right out of the package?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.