Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Stealth Cam Pictures... >

Stealth Cam Pictures...

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Stealth Cam Pictures...

Old 07-18-2004, 11:54 AM

Default Stealth Cam Pictures...

I was going to post my pictures from my stealth cam, but since someone decided to steal my brand new stealth cam [:@], I don't have any pictures to show!!!

Sorry, I just needed to vent, that kind of crap really gets under my skin, why can't people just leave other people's stuff alone!!!
Old 07-18-2004, 12:04 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Stealth Cam Pictures...

sorry to hear about that.

I just plain and simply hate theives
Old 07-18-2004, 12:06 PM

Some people just don't play by the rules. Maybe you'll run into the sleezeball someday setting up your camera. Keep your eyes and ears open.
Old 07-18-2004, 12:16 PM
Giant Nontypical

that really sucks, seems like there too uch of that in central michigan compared to elsewhere.
Old 07-18-2004, 12:36 PM

I have an idea about this - let's see what you guys think.

After setting up my camera, I would walk in front of it with a sign that says" If the person developing this film is not me(MY Name) , please call me at (such and such phone#) and the police - This camera was stolen!!

Of course, when I drop off a roll of film I would tell the person developing it what to expect, but if a thief is wanting to see what pictures of "deer" were taken, they would not know that there was a picture of me and my sign on there. Catch my drift?????

I think it would be a good idea to take the first 2 or 3 pictures with the sign so that there was a good chance the developers would be able to read the sign for sure and also so that a thief would see there are pictures on there and would therefore be encouraged to take the film in for developing. Curiosity killed the cat!!
Old 07-18-2004, 12:44 PM

I think I will be doing that with my next game cam! Great idea!!!
Old 07-18-2004, 01:18 PM

I have saw your post about this before and think it is a good idea.
I have not yet done it. my camers is out now without the sign.
Old 07-18-2004, 02:45 PM
Boone & Crockett

Problem with that idear is a lot of the film processers don't even look at the pictures, there doing other stuff as the films rolls off the developer. But it's better than not haveing it on there at all.
Old 07-18-2004, 06:55 PM

I know how you feel! Just last week someone decided to steal my fixed treestand from my favorite spot on MY PROPERTY!! Made me mad as crap also. I was about to purchase a digital stealth cam myself and put it near my stand area, glad I didn't cause it would be gone as well! I just don't get it...
Old 07-18-2004, 07:23 PM
Giant Nontypical

I hate when people take thing's that don't belong to them .I just put my Stealth cam out the other night hopefu;;y the same thing doesn't happen to me .

nubo

Quick Reply: Stealth Cam Pictures...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.